Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ray ban wayfarer black white_13

images ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 04:14 PM
    I got my green card from Company A. During my labor process i renewed my H1B from Company B which expired last month.

    Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.

    wallpaper ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. RayBan 2140 Wayfarer Brand
  • RayBan 2140 Wayfarer Brand

  • newuser
    07-11 02:30 PM
    Count me in. Just sent a PM

    ray ban wayfarer black white_13. 22 desktops white 13 lack 10
  • 22 desktops white 13 lack 10

  • freeskier89
    01-02 02:17 AM
    Is there a good way to post swfs? We can zip them, but its nice to be able to see the entries quickly. Is there any place to post them externally so the security of the forum isn't compromised? I might be able to set up an uploader in the next week for the contest on my server if it would help.

    2011 RayBan 2140 Wayfarer Brand ray ban wayfarer black white_13. Ray Ban 3025 Aviator lack
  • Ray Ban 3025 Aviator lack

  • MArch172008
    05-24 03:02 AM
    How much time it is taking for I140 processing ?
    Is there any hope in near future for priority dates to be current?



    ray ban wayfarer black white_13. New STY CARRERA sunglasses
  • New STY CARRERA sunglasses

  • tampacoolie
    06-30 05:30 PM
    :eek: right on the money. You hit the selfish lawyers head with nail here. There is no way that USCIS can reject your case. job well done.

    ray ban wayfarer black white_13. on ray ban wayfarer black
  • on ray ban wayfarer black

  • cool_desi_gc
    03-06 11:04 PM
    You will get an RFE from USCIS.You can reply to the RFE with the Medicals.


    ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • learning01
    05-11 01:14 PM
    and click any link under KCFR. Program going good.

    2010 22 desktops white 13 lack 10 ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • 485Mbe4001
    09-25 11:55 AM
    good find. I added this link in the personal message section of my IM. within minutes 2 sent IMs indicating that they had no idea it was so complicated for legals. :)


    ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • chanduv23
    12-16 10:59 AM
    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?

    We must get this addressed. Write to the DMV to sort this out. Pending 485 is a valid status and that needs to be sorted out.

    Lets make a list of DMVs not accepting pending 485 as valid form.

    hair Ray Ban 3025 Aviator lack ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • satishku_2000
    08-15 03:32 PM
    I got an RFE for the latest employment letter. After I sent the required documents, in about 8 days I got approved. I'm hoping yours should be close

    Did you use AC21? how long ago you applied for 485?


    ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • another one
    08-10 05:00 PM
    and.... my Mustang can fly if i put it in the reverse gear

    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)

    hot New STY CARRERA sunglasses ray ban wayfarer black white_13. on ray ban wayfarer black
  • on ray ban wayfarer black

  • zofa30
    09-14 05:04 PM
    Thanks a_yaja and thanks for all who helped me in this issue,
    Yes I am on EB2+PERM. Thanks for the explanation. I now understand the situation.

    I have a couple of questions that will help me to figure out what to do:

    1-When legally I can start applying for new EB2+PERM with the new employer? Can I start right away from day one or I should work for the new employer for a certain period?

    2-What is the best way to have a safe H1B transfer? In other words should I ask my new employer to transfer H1B then resign from the current job once I received the new H1B or how it should be? Please advice.


    house VS026: White Ray-Ban Wayfarer ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer black
  • ray ban wayfarer black

  • paskal
    09-11 05:31 PM
    i ordered friday night
    used standard shipping instead of regular (pain <2 bucks more for 3 items)
    next b day ie monday am it was shipped ups ground
    now in ups transit for delivery tomorrow

    pretty fast!

    tattoo on ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. Ray Ban RB 3025 Aviator SILVER
  • Ray Ban RB 3025 Aviator SILVER

  • bekugc
    12-11 08:00 PM
    as for Mohits qn. i agree with pragirs' answer.

    during AC21, if new job description is similar to orig LC thing, and if the new cmpany can put that on paper in offer or empl letter, this shud be enuf... a colleague of mine, who was a developer had his LC as a programmer, after 485 apply/180days/Ead etc, he lost his client and my company waited for 3 weeks & laid him off...he used ac21 and joined a small company, who gave him a QA job, but on paper it was put exactly as what orig LC said. in the july flood, he got his GC, no qns asked.

    as for difference in salary, i remember in one of the free teleconf calls done by a prominent attorney , he said if u move from one geographic loc to another, then diff in stds of living etc will allow for same job desc to have pretty diff salary ranges. but if u chg in same geography and have significantly diff salary, it may raise eyebrow...but again what significant means is Gray...


    pictures ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. Ray Ban 3025 Aviator Gold
  • Ray Ban 3025 Aviator Gold

  • kartikiran
    04-08 03:29 PM
    PD: MARCH -2002 (EB3 India)
    I-485 filed: 29-JUN-2007 (NSC)
    I-485 RD: 13-AUGUST-2007

    dresses on ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. my dock style to 2D Black
  • my dock style to 2D Black

  • quizzer
    07-26 10:22 PM
    any idea when will this be taken up?


    makeup ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. VS026: White Ray-Ban Wayfarer
  • VS026: White Ray-Ban Wayfarer

  • retropain
    08-14 02:07 PM
    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line


    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.

    girlfriend Ray Ban RB 3025 Aviator SILVER ray ban wayfarer black white_13. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Neat Street
  • Ray-Ban Wayfarer Neat Street

  • surabhi
    06-02 11:25 AM
    Surabi. thanks a lot. gave a good insight. will contact an attorney.
    but ONe thing I missed to mention : my h1 is only lottery-selected as of now.
    So even if I apply for L1 extn, I dont know which might get approved first !! .
    does that change anything ?

    Nothing would change. If any, it'd be for better I guess.

    So you dont know what the "last" action would be. If your L1 extension gets approved immediately with premium processing and H1 approval comes later with COS, then you dont have to go out.

    If the situation is reversed, then it would be 1st or 3rd scenario, since 2nd scenario is not applicable.

    hairstyles ray ban wayfarer black ray ban wayfarer black white_13. ray ban wayfarer lack. 10 Pcs
  • ray ban wayfarer lack. 10 Pcs

  • glus
    04-17 07:37 AM
    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that, I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Is there any way to ask USCIS to refund the money back since they have debited the money from my account and also received the receipt notice for me and my wife as well? I need your valuable suggestion here,

    The answer is NO.

    03-27 12:33 PM

    I have posted a couple of times regarding my earlier situation in other threads, but I decided to create a new thread since I haven't seen a similar case before. Here's my situation:

    I was working for company A (consulting firm) on h1B since Oct 2005 and also have an approved Labor and 140 from A. I have applied for 485 in Jul 2007, and have valid EADs and APs (and extensions), but I wanted to maintain h1b status, since I have only used 3 years so far and I am the primary applicant, and my wife gave up her approved labor and h1b to work on EAD she got as a secondary applicant to my 485... so I really wanted to stay on H1B for that "Just in case" situation... I know I am paranoid ;)
    So I applied for h1 extension in June 2008 with company A, but it was pending forever... contacted USCIS once in Nov 2008, but nothing happened... I got suspicious of the company's record since I was told that comp-A was under review by USCIS for excessive h1 usage, so I decided to transfer my h1b to Company B in Dec 2008 and invoked AC21 (sent the letter)... my original h1b has expired by then and so did my I-94, but since my h1 extension was still pending, I was told it would be ok.

    In jan, USCIS sent an RFE for my transfer case requesting for various things like all my W2s since I started my h1b, EVLs from my client and Vendor, contracts between Client, Vendor and my Employer (B) etc., we also included my Paystubs for the last 6+ months and also for all of 2006 etc., and responded to the RFE in Feb, and it was again pending till mid March, when USCIS sent a similar RFE for my original extension case to company A. I no longer work with them, so I expect them to revoke my h1 petition.. so just to be safe, I applied for premium processing for my h1 transfer on Mar 13th and I got a second RFE on 3/19, which we got this week. This time USCIS sent something like this...

    What is the status of your original h1 extension? (I thought they would know ;)), and since your I-94 has expired, we might have to transfer your case for Consular processing.. if we decide to do so, what is your choice for the consulate?

    My lawyer said, they'll respond to the RFE explaining the current status, and also try to explain that I was in status all the time and request for COS instead of Consular Processing, but she says we have to let them know of the consulate in case they decide to transfer it over... and recommends that I chose Chennai (since company B is registered as BEP at Chennai).. she also said, since I have a valid EAD, I can choose to work on EAD if they decide to transfer my case to CP... and when I am ready to travel, I can go to Chennai to get my visa stamped and come back in H1b.
    Is it true that I could do something like that? I thought once I use EAD, there's no going back. Someone please shed some light on this.

    I have come to US for Masters and have worked on CPT and OPT for about 1.5 years before I got onto H1B. I was always paid well more than the LCA wage, and am currently being paid more than my approved labor wage. I have no problem in proving my legal status here, but as you can understand, I am worried and paranoid to go for stamping in these difficult times.. I am afraid they might come up with some reason to deny my entry/visa like 'there are so many citizens without job' etc.,

    Any productive feedback is highly appreciated...

    pal :)

    07-23 09:01 AM

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.


    You do not have to wait till Dec 07 becomes current. I assume when you applied for your second 140, you already requested them to use the earlier EB-3 PD. So when your EB2 140 is approved, it will have the earlier PD, which means you can apply for 485 when your 04 date is current.

    Now all you have to do is wait for your 140 to be approved.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment