Friday, May 28, 2010

Justin Bieber Accused Dropping F-word on Aussie Talk Show Sunrise

Justin Bieber performs at the 2010 Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been accused of dropping an F-word on a floor manager who touched him on the shoulder during an appearance on the Australia's daytime talk show "Sunrise" last month.

Sunrise co-host David Coch told Aussie radio station Mix FM:
"We had him on and he was a thoroughly nice bloke, really decent guy. Our floor manager was directing him to where he was about to perform and he turned around to (floor manager) Nick and said, 'Don't ever f**king touch me again'. Nick went 'What? And then (Bieber's) sound guy said, Don't take offence mate he tells us that all the time."
But the 16-year-old Canadian pop star strenuously denied the claim and tweeted:
'Family time with my mom couldn't come at a better time... I was raised to respect others and not gossip...nor answer gossip with anger. I know my friends family and fans know the person I am. Hearing adults spread lies and rumours is part of the job I guess. But all I have to say is... kill em with kindness.'
Here's Justin Bieber performing his hit single "Baby" on Sunrise last month. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment