Monday, February 2, 2009

Brandon Flowers Hates Beards ?!?



Brandon Flowers has a phobia of bearded men.

The Killers frontman - who sported a moustache until recently - has always had a fear of being molested by people with facial hair.

The 'Human' singer also admits to having another unusual phobia - of the number 621
He said: "I have no idea where the fear came from. Maybe from thinking they were trying to hide themselves.
"When I was six or seven years old, if I saw a man with a beard I'd cling to my mother. I was just convinced they were going to take me away."

He added: "I don't think about it that much. I try to make sure I'm not flying on my birthday and I make sure every flight that I'm on doesn't have the number 621.

"I don't stay in that room number in hotels, that kind of thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment