Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brandon Flowers Is Very Modest....

Brandon Flowers thinks he can write the best song of all time.
The Killers frontman - who recent ly defended the bizarre lyrics to the band's current single 'Human' - insists his dream is possible and something he will always strive to achieve.
He said: "My ultimate ambition is to write the best song of all time. It's exciting to me that's a possibility and I do believe it is possible. I'm a believer.
"I'd love to write a song like John Lennon's 'Imagine', to have something as cut and dried as that. You wouldn't want to change a word, but that's another gift - it is all to be celebrated."
We want to see where this will take us
Brandon, who admits to having "a drive bordering on obsession", also believes The Killers can overtake U2 as the biggest group in the world.
He added: "U2 are unbelievable but they're getting old. I think it's time.
"We want to see where this will take us. It doesn't make any sense to place restrictions."



Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment