CDCC
Mar 27, 07:47 PM
I think google has a lock on the map thing. I can't see apple employees driving around remapping the world to get their own data base
Are you totally clueless?

katy perry no makeup twitpic.

Katy Perry Without Makeup On Twitter. You#39;d think the makeup wonders; You#39;d think the makeup wonders. mkrishnan. Nov 9, 07:14 PM

katy perry no makeup twitter.
Are you totally clueless?
lvlarkkoenen
May 2, 05:07 PM
Now's a good a time as any :)
No, midnight isn't as good a time as any lol. :p
No, midnight isn't as good a time as any lol. :p
shwc
May 7, 03:01 AM
I can see at events at least until 2006 (when I started using ical). Check the preferences and make sure you do not have a delete events after XX time frame (see advanced tab under ical preferences).
codelathe
Apr 27, 03:38 PM
Ever wanted to stream your music and video collection in your home computer (PC/Mac & Linux) to you Apple TV directly. With Tonido iPhone/iPad app you can do that.
More Info from our Announcement
We are very happy to announce the availability of Tonido App 2.11 in Apple appstore. We, at CodeLathe , are always looking to improve the Tonido user experience and Mobile support is one of our most important focus areas.
This application builds on the Tonido 2.0 App.
Some of the important updates are listed below:
more...

Katy Perry with and without

Ever see her without make-up?
more...

katy perry no makeup.

Katy+perry+without+makeup+; katy perry without makeup twitpic. Katy+perry+no+makeup+; Katy+perry+no+makeup+
more...

Katy Perry without makeup.

Katy Perry No Makeup.
more...

Images Of Katy Perry Without Makeup. man on the moon 2, Katy; man on the moon 2, Katy. EricNau. Dec 20, 04:47 PM. Dunno what OS you have, but I will assume

Katy Perry without make-up
more...

Katy Perry with NO makeup!

Katy Perry#39;s pic without
more...

Katy Perry with and without

Katy Perry without makeup
more...

US-ENTERTAINMENT-GRAMMYS-KATY

Katy Perry No Makeup

Katy Perry No Makeup Photo.
More Info from our Announcement
We are very happy to announce the availability of Tonido App 2.11 in Apple appstore. We, at CodeLathe , are always looking to improve the Tonido user experience and Mobile support is one of our most important focus areas.
This application builds on the Tonido 2.0 App.
Some of the important updates are listed below:
more...
mcdj
Mar 27, 08:46 PM
Funny how NC law forbids the sale of handguns to anyone under 21, but you're 21 and you already have 2 expensive guns (and the iPhone you took the photo with). And yet you have to run a racket to be able afford a guitar.
Vivid.Inferno
Sep 10, 08:41 PM
Been using this one for a while now.
link to the original please =]
link to the original please =]
more...
Mudbug
Aug 19, 12:07 AM
Deefuzz
Mar 31, 10:23 AM
Wow. I like that a lot.
Hopefully it will be priced reasonably.
Hopefully it will be priced reasonably.
more...
eye
Dec 29, 09:01 PM
Window Breaker Hammer (If I fly off a bridge into a river and can't get out of my ride.)
http://www.windowpunch.com/images/window-breaker-21.jpg
Salad Spinner
http://s8.thisnext.com/media/230x230/OXO-Salad-Spinner_73E34A78.jpg
Black Peacoat
http://sqero.com/_cache/Coats/img/amazon_B002R3DAA0.jpg
iTunes $15 Gift Cards X2
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/images/items/16387iTune15_final.JPG
Soft Claws (for my savage kitten)
http://source-www.petco.com/assets/product_images/6/683359734019B.jpg
Bungee Cords Value Pack
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41a9E9T5g-L.jpg
VeggiChop
http://chefn.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/veggichop.jpg
Brown Oxfords
http://cache-images.pronto.com/thumb2.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.pronto.com%2Fimages%2Fproduction%2Fproducts%2Ff5%2Ff1%2Famaz8787e 1df7a27427413c19dce60ad-1274701123_450x450.jpg&wmax=200&hmax=200&quality=80&bgcol=FFFFFF
Wine Preserver
http://www.papyruscookshop.co.uk/pics/11762944239169pump.JPG
http://www.windowpunch.com/images/window-breaker-21.jpg
Salad Spinner
http://s8.thisnext.com/media/230x230/OXO-Salad-Spinner_73E34A78.jpg
Black Peacoat
http://sqero.com/_cache/Coats/img/amazon_B002R3DAA0.jpg
iTunes $15 Gift Cards X2
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/images/items/16387iTune15_final.JPG
Soft Claws (for my savage kitten)
http://source-www.petco.com/assets/product_images/6/683359734019B.jpg
Bungee Cords Value Pack
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41a9E9T5g-L.jpg
VeggiChop
http://chefn.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/veggichop.jpg
Brown Oxfords
http://cache-images.pronto.com/thumb2.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.pronto.com%2Fimages%2Fproduction%2Fproducts%2Ff5%2Ff1%2Famaz8787e 1df7a27427413c19dce60ad-1274701123_450x450.jpg&wmax=200&hmax=200&quality=80&bgcol=FFFFFF
Wine Preserver
http://www.papyruscookshop.co.uk/pics/11762944239169pump.JPG

maclaptop
Apr 27, 06:10 PM
In the full interview, Jobs discusses why it took Apple nearly a week to respond to the issue, noting that the company needed to take the time to investigate the situation and figure out how best to relate the information to the public.
What a load of crap, they've always tracked users, as have all the other makers. This is not unique to Apple, nor is it unique to any smartphone brand or model.
The only surprise would be to those who do not read the EULA.
You bought it, you signed for it, you had a chance to read the EULA.
If you failed to, because "it was too long and complicated" sorry but that's on you.
Me?
I could give a flip, it's part of the connected web experience of my daily life. I don't have anything to hide and even if I did, there's no hiding anything these days anyway.
Anyone thinking differently, is either going to one hell of a lot of trouble to hide, or is simply in denial.
What a load of crap, they've always tracked users, as have all the other makers. This is not unique to Apple, nor is it unique to any smartphone brand or model.
The only surprise would be to those who do not read the EULA.
You bought it, you signed for it, you had a chance to read the EULA.
If you failed to, because "it was too long and complicated" sorry but that's on you.
Me?
I could give a flip, it's part of the connected web experience of my daily life. I don't have anything to hide and even if I did, there's no hiding anything these days anyway.
Anyone thinking differently, is either going to one hell of a lot of trouble to hide, or is simply in denial.
more...
Joshuarocks
Mar 23, 04:41 PM
Bertrand's accent is really funny.... I remember him saying: Snaw Lepawd... Also, wasn't he one of the CEOs of BE, Inc??
He helped found Be, right? I do know he was responsible for not allowing G5's to run Snaw Lepawd.
He helped found Be, right? I do know he was responsible for not allowing G5's to run Snaw Lepawd.
drinu89
Apr 7, 09:35 AM
I have a factory unlocked iphone 4 and whilst on iOS 4.1, I became aware that when I installed gyroscope apps, they don't work. When 4.2.1 came out instead of solving the problem, my compass also failed. Both my gyro and compass don't work anymore... 4.3 came out still the same problem..
Now that 4.3.1 came out the accelerometer also failed!
Thank god I save my SHSH blobs since I restored back to 4.2.1
Shame on you Apple!!
Now that 4.3.1 came out the accelerometer also failed!
Thank god I save my SHSH blobs since I restored back to 4.2.1
Shame on you Apple!!
more...
karsten
Feb 20, 01:09 AM
My cool green flow

bottsjw
Apr 28, 07:13 AM
Seems like a good reason to open up sales to other carriers. VZ for six months to do what they can then T-Mobile and Sprint to help boost the numbers before iP5.
more...
JunBug119
Dec 24, 09:32 PM
From my girlfriend :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/BurningSensation/keurig-coffee-maker-234x300.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/BurningSensation/keurig-coffee-maker-234x300.jpg
Soulfly22583
Apr 4, 07:50 AM
How do I get my dock to look like this anyone???
I used a system preferences-item called "secret's" then changed my dock style to 2D Black
I used a system preferences-item called "secret's" then changed my dock style to 2D Black
more...
tag
Dec 23, 10:41 AM
Activity monitor with an apple beat.
Sun Baked
Feb 14, 07:40 PM
In hindsight, I think I may have been high on Vegemite when I posted this. On that note, I'm gonna go eat some Vegemite.Could we use that on some of the bad users? I've heard that it can also be used as road and roof patch. :pNow there's an idea for a new Ramen Noodle flavoring packet. :o
bruinsrme
Apr 15, 08:51 PM
I don't care for Kobe but when your body is producing adrenaline and endorphins your behavior changes. Very common in basketball and football
to hear every possible slur imaginable.
Exactly!
Heck I have said some crap to good friends of mine on the ice and they have said some crap to me. Even at my level of play there's emotion that sometimes gets the better of us.
to hear every possible slur imaginable.
Exactly!
Heck I have said some crap to good friends of mine on the ice and they have said some crap to me. Even at my level of play there's emotion that sometimes gets the better of us.
vincenz
Apr 6, 05:48 PM
So you can get a 1TB hard drive for $80.... 12,000 of those.... not that big of an expenditure tbf.
Imagine maintaining all of those physically though...
Imagine maintaining all of those physically though...
emw
Feb 12, 02:39 PM
This is great. I like the addition of European blood into the Moderator folk to help with additional time zones.
Chip NoVaMac
Sep 26, 01:00 PM
If you're 47 you were ~23years old when AIDS hit the headlines. When did your 'youth' end? Oh and I'm pretty sure herpes was about, but it shows how bad sex education either state or parental must've been back then!
It is a matter of historical perspective. Remember Reagan never fully acknowledged the true scope of the of the AIDS epidemic. By some accounts "youth" ends at 25. By popular literature this is the age that we have the "knowledge". "experience", and "wisdom" to make "informed" decisions.
Given the "knowledge" over the years. why do you think that a musical like "Rent", could even hope o make it it the movies in November?
Again it seems society differs between the US and many other places. I could legally drink in restaurants with my parents and I think it's legal to drink from 16years when you're having a meal with at least one person over 18years at the discretion of the restaurant although most won't serve to protect their own license.
I am old enough to remember being able to drink at 18. Some studies I have seen over the years have cast doubt as the effectiveness of 18 being the drinking age.
For if you are of age to raise a gun, then you should be the age to raise a pint.
It is a matter of historical perspective. Remember Reagan never fully acknowledged the true scope of the of the AIDS epidemic. By some accounts "youth" ends at 25. By popular literature this is the age that we have the "knowledge". "experience", and "wisdom" to make "informed" decisions.
Given the "knowledge" over the years. why do you think that a musical like "Rent", could even hope o make it it the movies in November?
Again it seems society differs between the US and many other places. I could legally drink in restaurants with my parents and I think it's legal to drink from 16years when you're having a meal with at least one person over 18years at the discretion of the restaurant although most won't serve to protect their own license.
I am old enough to remember being able to drink at 18. Some studies I have seen over the years have cast doubt as the effectiveness of 18 being the drinking age.
For if you are of age to raise a gun, then you should be the age to raise a pint.
Digitaljim
Nov 29, 01:33 PM
It's sad that we live in a society where actors, pop/rap stars, sports stars, etc. get paid mega bucks while professions like "school teacher" get paid peanuts.
I agree, it is sad. But it is simple economics i'm afraid.
There is only one Tom Cruise or Jay-Z, so the supply of the 'talents' they bring to any project is massively small against a seemingly large demand, hence a huge fee is commanded.
Mr X the Schoolteacher, however, has no such bargaining power as there's a relatively large supply of people who could do the job.
I agree, it is sad. But it is simple economics i'm afraid.
There is only one Tom Cruise or Jay-Z, so the supply of the 'talents' they bring to any project is massively small against a seemingly large demand, hence a huge fee is commanded.
Mr X the Schoolteacher, however, has no such bargaining power as there's a relatively large supply of people who could do the job.
supmango
Apr 4, 10:23 AM
Nice to see AT&T still hasn't changed. I wish I could get an iPhone on Sprint.
No comments:
Post a Comment