Wednesday, June 1, 2011

jane austen quotes

jane austen quotes. Jane-Austen-Book-Club-Quotes
  • Jane-Austen-Book-Club-Quotes



  • asphalt-proof
    Oct 17, 06:10 PM
    I have a Treo and I love the keyboard but I have a hard time believing that a keyboard on an Apple branded phone would look good. I have yet to see any PDA phone that looked good with a keyboard. It just looks clunky. Maybe Apple can do it right. But all those chicklet sized buttons just look like a crazed Bedazzler-wielding mom attacted an innocent cell phone. :eek:





    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen quotes
  • Jane Austen quotes



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 28, 07:20 PM
    I guess it never ends...

    Not in our life-time.

    Revenue shortfalls represent terror to bureaucrats defending budgets for next year.





    jane austen quotes. austen quotes from jane
  • austen quotes from jane



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 03:38 PM
    I wish Expos� would have been in iOS 4. I really don't like the current multitasking option.

    I like it on my iPad but expose would have been much better.

    Also, using gestures would make much more sense with expose; plus I think its a better experience overall. :)





    jane austen quotes. Get Jane Austen: Sense and
  • Get Jane Austen: Sense and



  • deanooh
    Jan 9, 10:37 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Not a good move. I travel around the us and for rural (Ennis, TX 2G or none) or too many users , not enough bandwidth areas (south beach, Miami ) this would be a disaster. I'll stick with my navigon. Not to mention overseas when you shut off your DATA access to not get billed $1000 for data usage. MTS



    more...


    jane austen quotes. Biography of Jane Austen
  • Biography of Jane Austen



  • jwa276
    Sep 25, 10:38 AM
    TRUE.

    but maybe new mbp tomorrow :)

    *sigh* that's what we've all been saying for the past MONTH..

    I agree with the previous post of huge dissapointment. And from all the bad things I've heard about aperture and raw handling, I hope Lightroom blows it clean out of the water.

    This sucks.





    jane austen quotes. Quotes-from-Jane-Austen-Book-
  • Quotes-from-Jane-Austen-Book-



  • 3247
    Jun 22, 09:18 AM
    Wow � sounds like USB 1.0 speeds. Here comes the past!That's guaranteed write speed. Peek speeds are higher, much higher.



    more...


    jane austen quotes. jane austen quotes
  • jane austen quotes



  • robbieduncan
    Mar 29, 04:29 PM
    This thread is a bit like what happened to me on the way home: a car crash!





    jane austen quotes. Famous quote of Jane Austen,
  • Famous quote of Jane Austen,



  • boffo
    Apr 24, 06:01 AM
    More storage please! I guess that means a 512GB SSD.

    All I want is a 13" Mac laptop with a 1440x900 display and with enough storage space for all my stuff.



    more...


    jane austen quotes. embroidery, jane austen
  • embroidery, jane austen



  • fpbecker
    May 5, 09:35 AM
    Microsoft asks consumers to �do the math� before buying a Mac

    Microsoft has launched a new Mac vs PC site.

    The new site, �Do the Math�, launched in Canada recently and aims to compare Mac based computers to several PC counterparts. Microsoft has put together comparison charts for the following Macs:






    jane austen quotes. Famous quote of Jane Austen,
  • Famous quote of Jane Austen,



  • Mac-Addict
    Oct 26, 06:28 AM
    My heart goes out to anyone lost enough to get on a line for 3 hours for a t-shirt. Only in England, the land where we love to queue.


    Lol thats directed at meh xD Im going to get there at 3 and if no ones there or if its like 10 people Then Ill come back later after 3 :P



    more...


    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen -- Letters
  • Jane Austen -- Letters



  • rdowns
    Apr 27, 06:36 PM
    You have a moral compass, use it.

    Trump has no moral compass.





    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen Quotes.
  • Jane Austen Quotes.



  • horsepowerpro
    Apr 1, 08:47 AM
    Well, it was pretty great while it lasted, but we all kind of saw this coming I think. At least they're replacing these channels with equal alternatives... Comedy Central = Jewelry Television and FX = Home Shopping Network, right? Points for effort at least... After years of bending over its customers, at least TW did do something cool; if only for a couple weeks...



    more...


    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen
  • Jane Austen



  • alent1234
    Mar 24, 02:46 PM
    might have to buy a second one now





    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen; Sense and
  • Jane Austen; Sense and



  • PhoneyDeveloper
    Apr 5, 09:50 AM
    The apple provided tableview cells have their own rules about size and positions of their labels and imageview. If you write a subclass and override layoutSubviews you can adjust the imageview according to your rules.



    more...


    jane austen quotes. I am a huge Jane Austen fan so
  • I am a huge Jane Austen fan so



  • ChazUK
    Apr 19, 01:12 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-gb; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

    don't like apple? then treat apple like an ex wife or girlfriend.

    get a divorce!

    then go find somebody else to vent your frustrations on.

    To like Apple, you don't have to 100% agree with everything they do.





    jane austen quotes. Jane-Austen-Book-Club-Quotes
  • Jane-Austen-Book-Club-Quotes



  • surf2snow1
    Mar 24, 04:40 PM
    Just picked one up in Norwalk CT - they had plenty in stock and the sales person didn't realize the markdown until I mentioned it. Great deal. They tried to sell me a ton of services, but you don't have to... $317 out the door.:)
    I think I was asked 3 times if I wanted MiFi, oh well, $329 OTD here in AZ.



    more...


    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen Quote of the Week
  • Jane Austen Quote of the Week



  • Concorde Rules
    Apr 26, 05:19 AM
    As for Mac App Store... meh... why not do downloads outside of the Mac App Store, I don't want to use that POS. I've been installing OSes from HTTP and FTP since the mid-90s, no need for a "Mac App Store" to do it. What happens if I don't have a 10.6 or 10.7 installation going and just want to wipe the computer ? Linux has been doing network installs from nothing. Upon purchase, just provide a USB thumb-drive image I can put on any 1 GB thumb-drive to boot into the installer where I put in my purchase code or something. No need for the "Mac App Store".

    And the world is full of computer super users like us?

    If they do it through the App Store it will be a download that you double click and it will either:

    A. Make a partition it can book off (AKA restore partition - not a fan personally, i'd delete mine after installation if they did this).
    B. Ask for a USB stick or DL-DVD to be written to to allow installation normally.

    It will be a minimal click affair. Steps: Where do you want it installed from, enter your password, get a cup of tea.

    Once that step is over it will continue as the DVD would one it has restarted.





    jane austen quotes. Jane Austen quote. handbound.
  • Jane Austen quote. handbound.



  • albusseverus
    Mar 23, 06:44 PM
    awesome weaponized imacs.

    Thinner, lighter iPhones wouldn't go astray. Unibody kevlar iPhones and Macs? That would be neat.





    jane austen quotes. Famous quote of Jane Austen
  • Famous quote of Jane Austen



  • Eidorian
    Jun 17, 06:52 PM
    Try harder. You can do better.What do you mean?





    efoto
    Sep 18, 11:37 PM
    I think you have a better chance of dating Emily Rossum than this Apple store girl. :p

    I feel sick to my stomach....heavy nausea and I threw up into my mouth a little bit :(

    Emmy Rossum, but thank you for at least knowing :D

    Edit:
    It's EMMY Rossum. ;)

    Thanks clayj :)





    puckhead193
    Apr 5, 10:48 AM
    looks fake, you would think if they did get their paws on the new touch they would have you know at least focused the camera... just a thought :rolleyes:





    Mr Bigs
    Feb 19, 08:59 AM
    Isnt Jobs a vegan? Cancer or not, not eating any animal products whatsoever is going to make you quite thin. If for no other reason than most things have animal products thus there just isnt a lot to eat.Being a vegan is probably what's wrong with him. Friends don't let friends eat veggie burgers !!!!!:eek:





    PlipPlop
    Mar 24, 04:16 AM
    Dnla?





    spazzcat
    Jan 4, 12:37 PM
    Yeah, I need the maps to be available if I'm out of coverage so it's a no sale for me too. I was really happy to hear they finally released something and now this. :(

    I am sure this works like other download GPS apps. They download the maps based on the route. They download the hold trip as soon as you start out and cache the maps. So, unless you are starting out without coverage, i don't see how this would be an issue.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment