Rot'nApple
May 1, 08:45 AM
I thought Apple folks found choice confusing? ;)
No you heard and interpreted wrong. Apple folks love "choice", but what we find confusing is why relatively "normal" people 'choose' the non Apple products they choose?
As an example... Want a digital music player, one buys a Zunes over an iPod... Why? Very confusing... :D
No you heard and interpreted wrong. Apple folks love "choice", but what we find confusing is why relatively "normal" people 'choose' the non Apple products they choose?
As an example... Want a digital music player, one buys a Zunes over an iPod... Why? Very confusing... :D
cytoxyn
Oct 9, 04:13 PM
no themes that i can find

atari1356
Dec 14, 12:45 PM
Very cool! :D Maybe add something to the intel chip...it looks somewhat "naked"...:p
Thanks :) I cloned out "Xeon processor" from the intel chip because I wanted it to be generic.
Thanks :) I cloned out "Xeon processor" from the intel chip because I wanted it to be generic.

alphaone
Mar 13, 12:27 AM
Lame! I just had an Early_Unit_End on the p6900 I was 60% though. What a waste. Must have been a bad WU because this computer has been rock stable so far, not so much as a hiccup. And to add insult to injury the replacement WU is a 2684, the slowest bigadv there is.
more...
Nicolasdec
Mar 24, 12:42 PM
is there any way i can sync my music, videos and photos with my ps3?
jrko
Mar 29, 06:44 PM
thanks 666sheep.
it can be difficult to find the correct info on these older models as compared to the newer macs I have.
it can be difficult to find the correct info on these older models as compared to the newer macs I have.
more...
johnbro23
Sep 24, 03:28 PM
Let's say the girl is almost 18, but they're in the same grade (seniors in high school).
Mitthrawnuruodo
Mar 29, 08:33 AM
Just the last week:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=117175&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=116979&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=116996&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=112469&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=117175&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=116979&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=116996&highlight=dvd+burner
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=112469&highlight=dvd+burner
more...

Gonzo3333
Dec 25, 05:09 AM
This (http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-ProLine-6-2dqt-2e-Stand-Mixer/dp/B000TM4IQ6) is the only thing I know about.
http://www.kitchenmall.net/images/pictures/kitchen-aid-pro-line-mixer-6-quart.jpg
I would highly recommend buying the meat grinder attachment for that thing. I have been at my parents house since Dec 17th and bought 2 beef tenderloins from the local grocery store. I saved about $30 because the parents live out in the boonies compared to the city.
I trimmed up each tenderloin into some steaks, froze them and used the extra trimmings to make some ground tenderloin. Then I got hungry and used the ground tenderloin to make mini cheeseburgers infused with bacon. Mmmmmmm.
I am not quite sure which one I will get when my sister comes up later today. They are both black though.
http://www.kitchenmall.net/images/pictures/kitchen-aid-pro-line-mixer-6-quart.jpg
I would highly recommend buying the meat grinder attachment for that thing. I have been at my parents house since Dec 17th and bought 2 beef tenderloins from the local grocery store. I saved about $30 because the parents live out in the boonies compared to the city.
I trimmed up each tenderloin into some steaks, froze them and used the extra trimmings to make some ground tenderloin. Then I got hungry and used the ground tenderloin to make mini cheeseburgers infused with bacon. Mmmmmmm.
I am not quite sure which one I will get when my sister comes up later today. They are both black though.

Soulfly22583
Apr 19, 07:54 PM
wow, thats a nice time lapse Jared!
more...
risenshine85
Aug 17, 09:10 AM
Bit of a rearrange.
can you post the wallpaper, theme, icons info. I really like your setup
can you post the wallpaper, theme, icons info. I really like your setup
chicagdan
Jan 11, 08:32 AM
I think it's funny that many posts on these boards talk about the excellent value for the Mac Pro (decked out, costing > $4k!), but balk at a $600 phone. This after they've probably dropped $100 on thier existing phone, and $300 on their ipod. For an extra $200, wouldn't you like to have the sexiest phone on the planet.
Well, quite frankly, no. Not when the iPhone tops out at 8 gigs of memory and my current iPod holds 60 gigs and knowing that movies take up more than a gig of memory (why on earth create a device to watch movies that can't hold them?) And considering that all I use a phone for is to make and answer calls ... my RAZR plus iPod is actually a more convenient combination right now.
I say right now because I have zero doubt that Apple will -- 2 or 3 generations down the line -- turn this device into something I have to have. They will increase the flash memory ... they will add features. The killer ap down the line will be speech to text translation, making it possible to avoid the keyboard for everything but light editing. That will change everything and I'm sure Apple's working on it.
But given that reselling an iPhone will be difficult if not impossible, it's almost certainly best to wait and see if prices drop, features improve, battery life gets better, etc. I see no need to be the canary in the coal mine this time. Summer 2008 looks like a much better time to buy version 2.
Well, quite frankly, no. Not when the iPhone tops out at 8 gigs of memory and my current iPod holds 60 gigs and knowing that movies take up more than a gig of memory (why on earth create a device to watch movies that can't hold them?) And considering that all I use a phone for is to make and answer calls ... my RAZR plus iPod is actually a more convenient combination right now.
I say right now because I have zero doubt that Apple will -- 2 or 3 generations down the line -- turn this device into something I have to have. They will increase the flash memory ... they will add features. The killer ap down the line will be speech to text translation, making it possible to avoid the keyboard for everything but light editing. That will change everything and I'm sure Apple's working on it.
But given that reselling an iPhone will be difficult if not impossible, it's almost certainly best to wait and see if prices drop, features improve, battery life gets better, etc. I see no need to be the canary in the coal mine this time. Summer 2008 looks like a much better time to buy version 2.
more...

Corey Grandy
Dec 6, 11:01 AM
MacBook Pro & External Monitor:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9222/screenshot20101206at125.png
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/9222/screenshot20101206at125.png
iMac:
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2584/iwsuuv.jpg
iPhone:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1229/img0980.png
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9222/screenshot20101206at125.png
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/9222/screenshot20101206at125.png
iMac:
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2584/iwsuuv.jpg
iPhone:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1229/img0980.png

jdminpdx
Mar 8, 11:28 AM
You missed a 27 page thread of non stop flaming. It was quite a good read.
more...
Daremo
Feb 28, 06:11 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the 4GB / 50 minute video recording cap? I used Greenpois0n to jailbreak, even though that likely makes no difference. I thought maybe there was something I could install to remove the cap.
Fotek2001
Apr 4, 11:12 AM
Thank you, Apple, for weeding out the companies whose business model depends on selling my information to junk-mailers.
This is the kind of 'crazy-Steve-Jobs-control' I can live with.
They are legally not allowed to sell your personal data in Europe without your permission. I realise this doesn't help you if you live in the USA but the whole 'selling my data' issue simply isn't a big deal for subscriptions if you live in the EU.
This is the kind of 'crazy-Steve-Jobs-control' I can live with.
They are legally not allowed to sell your personal data in Europe without your permission. I realise this doesn't help you if you live in the USA but the whole 'selling my data' issue simply isn't a big deal for subscriptions if you live in the EU.
more...
kiljoy616
Apr 27, 05:44 PM
if they are not tracking people then why have the feature? maybe the information is for someone else??... who knows but one thing is for sure its an invasion of privacy..... even if I do stay home all day and night.
Not only that but if it only tracked you for a time and then deleted it self automatically then I could see it but my understanding this is not just one day or week so in theory they can track you for a long time.
For those who do not care fine I don't care what they think, this should be something that can be turned off without loosing other functionality.
Not only that but if it only tracked you for a time and then deleted it self automatically then I could see it but my understanding this is not just one day or week so in theory they can track you for a long time.
For those who do not care fine I don't care what they think, this should be something that can be turned off without loosing other functionality.

latogoga
Apr 29, 09:23 AM
i came up with this yesterday
xMBPx
Apr 3, 10:38 PM
Why doesn't Apple bring a TV to the market? I could go for a 72 inch flat screen with the aluminum, thinness,and 1/16th inch thick bezel of the iPad2.
So why hasn't apple brought a TV to the front that dominates the market? We all know they can..
So why hasn't apple brought a TV to the front that dominates the market? We all know they can..
Mac Rules
Jul 26, 07:23 PM
Actually, its Blu-Ray AS WELL AS, not in place of HD-DVD. Both formats will be supported.
Maybe the software, but the drive itself may be only compatible with Blu-Ray rather than HD-DVD. Different wavelenghts and all. Could be wrong though, I just think that Apple might let you REAd HD-DVD, just not write....
Cheers
Maybe the software, but the drive itself may be only compatible with Blu-Ray rather than HD-DVD. Different wavelenghts and all. Could be wrong though, I just think that Apple might let you REAd HD-DVD, just not write....
Cheers
Digitalclips
Nov 12, 07:20 AM
For feature films and television these days, Final Cut is ABSOLUTELY the industry standard. Oh and in the 8 years I've lived in Hollywood, I never met one person in the industry who uses a Windows PC (maybe a writer or two).
Good to hear.
Good to hear.
NS2K
Jun 23, 04:40 PM
I hope to get there at about 7AM.
I was able to register about 7AM on the 15th, but have not recieved any confirmation. Hope that all is in order.
Just updated the software on my 3G, but am looking forward to seeing what it is like on the new hardware. Sounds Really Good so far...
Jim
I was able to register about 7AM on the 15th, but have not recieved any confirmation. Hope that all is in order.
Just updated the software on my 3G, but am looking forward to seeing what it is like on the new hardware. Sounds Really Good so far...
Jim
ArmyyStrongg
Apr 21, 08:11 PM
So i bought this 1.5TB external hard drive and didnt see it required reformatting or i wouldnt of bought it. So now i plug it into my mac, go to disk utilities and it doesnt even pick it up. Its just picking up my normal mac hard drive.
Any ideas of what i can do?
Any ideas of what i can do?
triceretops
Apr 4, 10:23 PM
Hey people, it's inflation, get used to it. The price of everything is going up in case you live under a rock and haven't noticed.
No comments:
Post a Comment