jrlcopy
Apr 30, 10:29 AM
I remember reading on Best Buy Canada's website that if you pre-order the game you get access to the Beta... I wonder if that goes for Mac too or just PC. But yeah, I can't wait to see how well it will end up running on the 13" MBP with the "killer graphics"!
Preorder the game from gamestop and you get a beta key also.
Preorder the game from gamestop and you get a beta key also.
gorjan
Apr 5, 11:57 AM
Hope this is a fake, as I absolutely loathe capacitive buttons on phones.
I agree! My Samsung Galaxy S had capacitive buttons and you could never know if the phone had registered or not.
I agree! My Samsung Galaxy S had capacitive buttons and you could never know if the phone had registered or not.
skunk
Oct 26, 08:36 PM
It's really, really slow. I'm sticking with Mail.
skunk
Apr 14, 04:38 PM
Terrible analogy.
As soon as I can choose whether or not to buy the services your analogy becomes valid. That will be the day :rolleyes:You do so by exercising your voting rights. The services are sold as a bundle. You get to choose which bundle. In theory.
As soon as I can choose whether or not to buy the services your analogy becomes valid. That will be the day :rolleyes:You do so by exercising your voting rights. The services are sold as a bundle. You get to choose which bundle. In theory.
more...
ArtOfWarfare
Nov 17, 04:36 PM
Does he at least put them on for you or do you just get a kit and have to do it yourself?
pagansoul
Apr 19, 10:46 AM
For Regular Unleaded, in the morning, between 3.65 to 3.75 in northern Georgia, USA.
more...
Friscohoya
Mar 25, 05:10 PM
Actually for apple this is page one news.
-SD-
Apr 12, 03:50 PM
It was announced, ... that with SP1, contacts, calendar and notes can now be synced through iTunes. BUT it doesn't! Anyone know what happened?
It does. You need to go into Tools --> Synch Services and enable calendar sync. I then restarted Outlook and iTunes, synced my iPhone (Info --> Advanced --> Replace info on this iPhone) and everything was there when I went into the calendar.
:apple:
EDIT: It also keeps the category colours from Outlook which is awesome, as Entourage never managed to do this.
It does. You need to go into Tools --> Synch Services and enable calendar sync. I then restarted Outlook and iTunes, synced my iPhone (Info --> Advanced --> Replace info on this iPhone) and everything was there when I went into the calendar.
:apple:
EDIT: It also keeps the category colours from Outlook which is awesome, as Entourage never managed to do this.
more...
Nishi100
Mar 23, 01:15 PM
PS3 / 4 / super-slim / add on?
randyharris
Oct 27, 02:26 AM
I sure hope that Apple does a bang up job of updating Mail.App for Leopard. I like the GUI to Mail but have to admit that it causes me a lot of grief that I've never experienced before with other mail clients...
My fingers are crossed.
My fingers are crossed.
more...
kingdonk
Feb 28, 08:30 PM
More server an the start of the profile manager web app.
the profile manager also allows you to remote lock/wipe your devices but you need to have network directory set up which it was, so will investigate later more about this feature.
the profile manager also allows you to remote lock/wipe your devices but you need to have network directory set up which it was, so will investigate later more about this feature.
kingdonk
Feb 28, 07:13 PM
work group manager and x-grid manager
more...
mechamac
Oct 9, 03:36 PM
Eeeeeeyep, Target is just gonna stop selling DVDs if they don't get their way. Uh huh. Ridiculous.
sheepopo39
Mar 31, 05:18 PM
For me, it's currently at around 120.9�/Litre
more...
Ugg
Apr 12, 05:57 PM
If people are less likely to use a cashier who is an ethnic minority (which I dispute, but anyway), would that make them less productive and less valuable for their employer?
So, if it is thought that an ethnic minority would actually do a job worse, because of other people's discrimination, then ethnicity technically would make a difference to their ability to do a job.
Would this be grounds for not employing them?
I just don't see that in real life and I think it would be almost impossible to prove in a court of law.
My belief is that we need to move beyond skin color and towards a system where the economically repressed are given a better chance to move up the ladder of success.
So, if it is thought that an ethnic minority would actually do a job worse, because of other people's discrimination, then ethnicity technically would make a difference to their ability to do a job.
Would this be grounds for not employing them?
I just don't see that in real life and I think it would be almost impossible to prove in a court of law.
My belief is that we need to move beyond skin color and towards a system where the economically repressed are given a better chance to move up the ladder of success.
bearbo
Oct 10, 03:19 PM
do you think these updated macbooks will have a true video card and not an intergrated one? :confused:
I'd assume still an integrated one? no evident, just a feeling... i just don't see apple to upgrade macbook that much yet.. i mean, it was updated a lot from ibook so..
I'd assume still an integrated one? no evident, just a feeling... i just don't see apple to upgrade macbook that much yet.. i mean, it was updated a lot from ibook so..
more...
snberk103
Mar 22, 11:13 AM
Great thread for all of us green thumbs out there! Of all the specialized forums I have belonged to, none of the folks are as helpful as the photographers. IMHO
... Although, one can look to the future too! This is the beauty of photography! There are no rules, limits, or boundaries, hence zero gravity! :)
Two Thumbs Up on photographers are the nicest people!
I have the good fortune to live in a small community that is crawling with photographers. The entire island is 10,000 people and we have close to a dozen internationally recognized/award winning shooters. We have one camera club, plus two and half informal groups of photographers (roughly grouped from amateurs to retired pros (with lots of overlap in the groups) that mount between 2 to 4 annual group shows in the local community art's complex. The longest running show hangs close to a 100 photos each year, and we have a waiting list of people trying to get into the group. One of the rules is that the images shown have to be "New" to island.
Most of the other non-media specific art groups/guilds accept photographers as full members (rare!) so in fact one can come and visit my little island just about anytime, and see some photography hanging in show somewhere. Just like a big city, eh?
And - almost without exception - the nicest people on this island of ours are photographers. We socialize together. We bump into each other on the street. We have dinner and beers together. We are constantly thinking up new shows we should be doing. Sigh. Sometimes (just occasionally!) I wish I could go out and not talk shop. "Too many d*mn photographers!" I've been heard to say....
Any way.... yes.... photographers are good people....
... Although, one can look to the future too! This is the beauty of photography! There are no rules, limits, or boundaries, hence zero gravity! :)
Two Thumbs Up on photographers are the nicest people!
I have the good fortune to live in a small community that is crawling with photographers. The entire island is 10,000 people and we have close to a dozen internationally recognized/award winning shooters. We have one camera club, plus two and half informal groups of photographers (roughly grouped from amateurs to retired pros (with lots of overlap in the groups) that mount between 2 to 4 annual group shows in the local community art's complex. The longest running show hangs close to a 100 photos each year, and we have a waiting list of people trying to get into the group. One of the rules is that the images shown have to be "New" to island.
Most of the other non-media specific art groups/guilds accept photographers as full members (rare!) so in fact one can come and visit my little island just about anytime, and see some photography hanging in show somewhere. Just like a big city, eh?
And - almost without exception - the nicest people on this island of ours are photographers. We socialize together. We bump into each other on the street. We have dinner and beers together. We are constantly thinking up new shows we should be doing. Sigh. Sometimes (just occasionally!) I wish I could go out and not talk shop. "Too many d*mn photographers!" I've been heard to say....
Any way.... yes.... photographers are good people....

aafuss1
Nov 11, 02:45 AM
The ads are even more funnier in Japanese.
Compufix
Sep 21, 10:33 AM
Can anyone confirm that the update does not make the Mac Pro noisier?
In the past Apple has repeatedly upgraded fan speeds by these updates a couple of months AFTER all reviews had been written. I had once bought my Powerbook G4 (besides other aspects) because it was very quite. A few SMC updates later the fan was running continuously and as such probably lowering average temperatur and service return rate for Apple.
I did the firmware, the SMC was not needed, and no, the machine is not any louder for me.
In the past Apple has repeatedly upgraded fan speeds by these updates a couple of months AFTER all reviews had been written. I had once bought my Powerbook G4 (besides other aspects) because it was very quite. A few SMC updates later the fan was running continuously and as such probably lowering average temperatur and service return rate for Apple.
I did the firmware, the SMC was not needed, and no, the machine is not any louder for me.
appleguy123
Mar 26, 05:09 PM
Two questions:
1) Is that an iPad on the table?
2) Who paid for the coffee? :D
-Kevin
http://www.9to5mac.com/files/Screen%20shot%202010-03-26%20at%205.26.29%20PM.png
It's one of those containers holding the bill. It's too black to be an iPad.
1) Is that an iPad on the table?
2) Who paid for the coffee? :D
-Kevin
http://www.9to5mac.com/files/Screen%20shot%202010-03-26%20at%205.26.29%20PM.png
It's one of those containers holding the bill. It's too black to be an iPad.
darbus69
Mar 13, 09:51 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)
never once had a time prob with my IP4, or any other model for that matter.
never once had a time prob with my IP4, or any other model for that matter.
firestarter
Apr 5, 07:22 PM
Frankly Apple should just commit to Thunderbolt and put those ports right on there. There is really no need for any other port.
Except they want to sell iPhones and iPads to PC owners who will probably have USB3, not Thunderbolt.
Except they want to sell iPhones and iPads to PC owners who will probably have USB3, not Thunderbolt.
ravenvii
Apr 3, 03:42 AM
Well, I own iWork, and here's my .02...
Pages seems to be a cool app. The templates look really cool, and would really spice up various documents I write for school and elsewhere, where before I simply had text and nothing else. But as a pure word processor, my first impression is that Pages blows. I admit I haven't used it more than about 30 minutes, but I wasn't impressed at all.
And no, I don't even have Microsoft Office (well I had Office v.X, but it's not installed... thinking of it, I'm not sure where the CD is...). I use TextEdit, which, since it's update with Panther, serves perfectly for my word processing needs, which is extremely modest.
Pages seems to be a cool app. The templates look really cool, and would really spice up various documents I write for school and elsewhere, where before I simply had text and nothing else. But as a pure word processor, my first impression is that Pages blows. I admit I haven't used it more than about 30 minutes, but I wasn't impressed at all.
And no, I don't even have Microsoft Office (well I had Office v.X, but it's not installed... thinking of it, I'm not sure where the CD is...). I use TextEdit, which, since it's update with Panther, serves perfectly for my word processing needs, which is extremely modest.
Detektiv-Pinky
Apr 15, 02:12 AM
According to her blog she left Microsoft months ago and went to work for (I think) VMWare
Ah, to bad :(
It was helpful to have a shortcut into their Mac development team. I tried to deal with the German support team - which I think is the same that also handles the Windows crowd - and I got the impression that Office for Mac issues are just a tiny blob on their screens.
I got them so far as to acknowledge that they can reproduce the bug in PowerPoint. However they then told me that they can not get through to the people in the US and that even if they could the developers would not listen to them anyway - go figure...
Ah, to bad :(
It was helpful to have a shortcut into their Mac development team. I tried to deal with the German support team - which I think is the same that also handles the Windows crowd - and I got the impression that Office for Mac issues are just a tiny blob on their screens.
I got them so far as to acknowledge that they can reproduce the bug in PowerPoint. However they then told me that they can not get through to the people in the US and that even if they could the developers would not listen to them anyway - go figure...
No comments:
Post a Comment