Sunday, June 12, 2011

solar power diagram house

images solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • kprgroup
    12-02 10:42 AM
    Same here.MTR approved NOV 2008 but online still showing Denied.It's strange feeling when you see denied status online..........Just live with it

    Its been 2 years but my I-485 still shows denied although my MTR got approved and i have renewed 2 EADs and 2 APs etc.

    Don't know for sure but i sent a letter to whitehouse and they sent a response couple of months later indicating my case is waiting for VISA number and everything else is alright.

    And since my EADs and APs are approved in 2 years i am not that worried about online showing denied.





    wallpaper solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. Solar hot water diagram
  • Solar hot water diagram



  • javadeveloper
    03-28 01:27 PM
    Thanks, but will there be any charges against me for not filing the taxes before.
    WIll it effect my immigration status.

    What I heard from others is:
    1.If we owe money to State/Fed then it may be a problem
    2.No problem if we are supposed to get money from State/Fed

    I May be wrong , but check with others too





    solar power diagram house. How does the solar panel
  • How does the solar panel



  • FinalGC
    10-21 08:46 AM
    Yes, your company can do that, however this can only be done for a period of 1 year.

    This is what most of the consulting firms do...if you see most of their projects are never more than 1 year. This is a way to save taxes for employees and employer.

    However, after 1 year you cannot claim any expenses. if the company allows it, then they will be in trouble and not you. Otherwise, find another project at least 50 miles away from your current location.

    So what your company is doing is legal....





    2011 Solar hot water diagram solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • kshitijnt
    07-14 05:31 PM
    Life is not fair and US seems to be a country of hippocrats.



    more...


    solar power diagram house. Roadtrek Solar Power on the
  • Roadtrek Solar Power on the



  • GC08
    04-08 09:56 AM
    If the law is changed. All dates will be current. if it's not changed your date from 2005 means squat. There are abt 200K ppl in the line ahead of you.. no way you are getting anything this life.. maybe you can leave your PD in inheritance to your kid born in India :)
    So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!

    Go for the better job... Nobody knows what's going to happen. I wish I had done that 3 years ago. :(

    This is especially true considering the uncertain, erratic nature of U.S. immigration. The only thing you can do is to grap whatever is "certain" to you right now. Otherwise, you may get stuck with a bad job, a bad company, a bad boss and still not getting your green card, either because of the backlog or unforeseen lay-off. At that time, you will realize you have got nothing... That feeling really sucks!!! :mad:





    solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • number30
    04-23 02:52 PM
    My I-140 is still pending at NSC.
    I am planning to change my apartment. Same city, different zipcode, better deal!
    Please advise when is AR-11 to be filed, is it based on lease start date or actual move date? :confused:

    Here is my question:
    In order to avail the deal, I need to "move-in" by 05.05.2009. So my lease at the new place will start on 05.05.2009.
    Due some reasons, I cannot physically into the apartment till 05.16.2009. I will still be in my old apartment until then.

    So when do I need to file an AR-11 form, by 05.15.2009 (10 days after my lease starts) OR 05.26.2009 (10 days after which I am physically in the new apartment)?

    You have 10 days times after moving into new apartment. See the first line in below application


    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf



    more...


    solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. simple solar power diagram.
  • solar power diagram house. simple solar power diagram.



  • titu1972
    07-23 12:56 PM
    Lincon, NE
    Delivery Date Jul 2,2007 10:25





    2010 How does the solar panel solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • logiclife
    11-28 10:26 AM
    Now this is just to get an idea on what to expect if one of the Immigration bills passes and signed in to law say by mid 2007.

    What can we expect next?
    Dates would move forward depending on the increase in numbers.

    What will happen to highly retrogressed countries like Indian, China? When can they expect any tangible results?
    Depends on how much the numbers increase, whether there is any kind of per-country quota, coz if there is, then India and China would get screwed because of heavy demand from these 2 countries. CIR will start from square 1 in the next congress and would go back to the judiciary committee, Floor, conference, -- the whole process would be happening all over again.


    What will happen to the �Rest of the World� category? When do you think they can expect results?
    Rest of the world will be better off than India and China. Unless you are really unlucky and the demand from your country's subscribers increases and there is a separete PD for your country too, like India, China and Phillipines.

    What will happen if ALL or Most of the catagories become current. Are we going to get stuck with processing delays for months or years to come ?
    YES. If the dates move really really forward, -- like 2005 and 2006, the sheer number of I-485s will bury the USCIS. Expect huge delays. Unless we act on DOS to fund certain agencies we are not going to see any improvement in 485 processing times. The worst part about 485 is that USCIS alone cannot revolutionize its process and solve problems. There is the FBI name check(Dept of Justice) and also DOS involved. Our work will not end when SKIL bill passes. We would have to lobby for administrative reform to fund these agencies. FBI's namecheck division is heavily used by a lot of government and private agencies after 9/11 and they are really underfunded. We, may have to work on our issues even after SKIL bill passes. Unless of course we are really content on spending 5-6 years on EAD/AP. From what I hear, life is not really that great even on EAD/AP



    more...


    solar power diagram house. Solar energy—power from the
  • Solar energy—power from the



  • Berkeleybee
    03-07 10:38 PM
    Glad you got in touch with Jay (logiclife). I will let him respond to these questions.

    Thanks,
    Berkeleybee





    hair solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • gc_wow
    02-05 12:05 PM
    Really,I do not understand if you have MS degree why would you be doing testing? You sound like a troll from one of those hate groups.



    more...


    solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. solar power energy diagram.
  • solar power diagram house. solar power energy diagram.



  • Lasantha
    09-20 09:27 AM
    This is BBC. They even have a link to IV.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm





    hot Roadtrek Solar Power on the solar power diagram house. The solar system is virtually
  • The solar system is virtually



  • Heart
    10-07 05:45 PM
    Do you have an unexpired visa? If so, just traveling out of US and coming back through port-of-entry should do the trick. For best results, try an airline travel. YMMV.

    yes, i have unexpired visa. I was wondering if I need visitor visa to go to Mexico and have a new I-94 at port of entry.



    more...


    house Here the basic wiring of how solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • shruthii_1210@yahoo.com
    09-30 12:37 PM
    1) If the employer revokes i140 before 180 days then what happens ,, is there any way to continue 485 ?

    3) 1 1/2 yrs is the current H1-B status

    Thanks
    Karthik





    tattoo solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • Sapkota
    02-02 01:06 AM
    Hey Guys
    I also recieved "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed" in my mail and I am wondering if anyone with case similar to mine has any answer on this.
    I applied "I130 Immigrant Petition For Relative" on Apr. 04.
    What could be the message on my case?
    Please advise me on what shall I expect?
    Thanks in advance



    more...


    pictures solar power diagram house. simple solar power diagram. solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. According to the Solar Trade
  • solar power diagram house. According to the Solar Trade



  • SunnySurya
    08-04 09:35 AM
    I came to know of a case where this gentelman who has PD of Nov 2002 EB2 has his case pending at Nebraska for a really long time. His Name check and other formalities were cleared and no body was sure the reason for the hold up. He had numerous infopass appointments as well as written to various lawmakers etc... After getting tired of doing all that he decided to take 15 days off from work. And do you know where did he go:
    He went to Lincoln, Nebraska.
    The story goes that every day he would stand in front of the office and he was turned back but he continued to sit in the lobby requesting to see the director. Finally his persitence paid off. On 15th day he was granted half an hour with the Director and he presented his case. In few hours he saw his 485 status changed to approved.

    So the persitence really do pay. I don't know the name of this gentleman but if you are reading this post please provide some more details. Hats off to you.





    dresses The solar system is virtually solar power diagram house. The conventional solar water
  • The conventional solar water



  • lazycis
    01-10 08:26 AM
    EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.

    Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.

    The bad part of it in your case is that NC is still pending.

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf

    "As of May 2007, USCIS reported a staggering 329,160 FBI name check cases pending, with approximately 64 percent (211,341) of those cases pending more than 90 days and approximately 32 percent (106,738) pending more than one year. While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year � over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months."

    So nobody can tell you, when and why, even the USCIS itself. It could be 6-12 months, it could be 2-10 years. I had to take USCIS/FBI to court to help them resolve my NC after waiting about 3 years.

    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check



    more...


    makeup Solar energy—power from the solar power diagram house. Here the basic wiring of how
  • Here the basic wiring of how



  • DDash
    08-06 04:36 PM
    Friends, I Received the magic email today!

    Yes - I cant believe my eyes, my I-485 has been approved today and card production ordered.

    I do have a question: I could not file for my wife's i-485 in July/2007. So, we filed for my wife's application on Aug/01/2008 (Did a overnight express mail on July-31st) as my PD is current as of Aug-1st. So far her application check has not been deposited.

    What will happen now? Is she out of status? I am getting really concerned. Gurus help me out?

    Thanks in advance.

    A green dot guaranteed for the response :)

    Some details:
    Ceter: TSC
    I-485 Receipt Date: July/2/2007
    I-140 Approval Date: July/3/2006
    PD: 02/02/2006





    girlfriend solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house. solar power diagram house.
  • solar power diagram house.



  • shreekhand
    08-05 10:29 AM
    True. I had the same question at a one point but got a verbal reply from CBP that since the I-94 has the same number with a new expiry date (the one given on the I-797), you are safe in the records.

    Frankly, I never understodd why they can't put the valid until on the I-797's I-94. If you are asked to show your proof of legal stay, you would also need to carry your I-797 everytime now !

    Thanks for the reply.

    The printed I-797 bottom left is for employee's records and the right part is the equivalent of the I-94. The officer did not put a seal with the expiry date (normally they put a seal on I-94 mentioning the visa type and expiry date) on the right part. If I am surrendering this part while leaving the country,how can they determine if I overstayed my I-94 date or not since there is no expiry date on the bottom right part.





    hairstyles solar power diagram house. solar power energy diagram. solar power diagram house. Solar power makes business
  • Solar power makes business



  • anirudh74
    05-03 12:27 AM
    janakp, why do you have to post your stupid reply to every single post.You are acting like a policeman at stoplight, trying to direct everyone.





    fcres
    06-27 10:54 AM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.





    eb3_nepa
    10-06 03:46 PM
    If your I-485 EAD comes through you have to use that and not the F1 EAD.

    Where did you get this information from? Can you please show a source?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment