Monday, June 13, 2011

new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011

images New nude Hudgens pics leaked new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens leaked
  • new vanessa hudgens leaked



  • mdmd10
    09-16 01:35 PM
    Did you see any LUD prior to this email?

    No LUDs. Just got our approvals on the 14th around 5:30 PM. I did have a pretty benign RFE for EVL to which we replied on Aug 12th and there were subsequent Soft LUDs for 6 consecutive days until 8/19.

    I'm guessing its been around a month since we responded to my RFE and since my case was under review, they may have picked it eventually.





    wallpaper new vanessa hudgens leaked new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens 2011 New Nude
  • new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens 2011 New Nude



  • user1205
    09-05 12:05 PM
    From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow

    The list:
    Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
    Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
    Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
    Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
    Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
    Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
    Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
    Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
    Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
    David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
    Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
    Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL

    The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.





    new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. oldjun Vanessa
  • oldjun Vanessa



  • hsingh82
    02-24 04:14 PM
    With all due respect, why don�t you want to update your information? As others said that this info will help us to know where we stand as a group. All of us knows we need this forum to bring new people on board with us and only way is to get them here is help them when they have difficulty but other side of coin is we need ways fund our movement to move forward .If you have better idea or thoughts just toss it here our seniors will look in that.

    Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.





    2011 new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens 2011 New Nude new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. DANE COOK VANESSA HUDGENS
  • DANE COOK VANESSA HUDGENS



  • sobers
    07-26 12:07 PM
    I hope the powers-to-be realize there is little floor time left before November and consider attaching relief to existing legislative vehicles...

    http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/Frontpage/072606/news1.html


    As the number of legislative days before the November election slip away, GOP lawmakers in competitive seats are trying to make their legislative mark.

    The schedule is even tighter for the many members seeking consideration of their bills on the floor before members leave for the August recess. Boehner himself expressed frustration yesterday about members who have pleaded with him to bring their bills to the floor this week.

    �Everybody wants their bill up this week,� the majority leader said during his weekly off-camera press briefing yesterday. �It is as if we were never coming back. There are only so many hours in a day and only a few days in this week to consider all of these.�



    more...


    new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. New+leaked+vanessa+hudgens
  • New+leaked+vanessa+hudgens



  • desi3933
    02-26 12:07 PM
    Don't give advise, if you are not sure.
    Nobody can file AOS, if they are out of status.
    ....
    CONSULT A LAWYER.

    Follow your own advice. You are incorrect here.

    Out of Status is forgiven for I-130 Spouse of US Citizen as long as entry into USA was a legal one.

    Rules are different if I-485 application is filed based on marriage to US citizen.



    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked



  • rsb
    06-19 07:47 PM
    Fellows,

    I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:

    1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?

    2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.

    3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?

    Thanks



    more...


    new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked
  • vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked



  • amitarora74
    08-04 11:43 AM
    anoopraj2010

    you have been waiting for just 1 year. My wife(primary applicant) got her GC exactly 3 years back while i could not be approved due to pending name check. Then the whole thing retrogressed. Have been renewing AP/EAD since then.I know couple of other people in same boat. I think this is more common than you think





    2010 oldjun Vanessa new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. New nude Hudgens pics leaked
  • New nude Hudgens pics leaked



  • sukhwinderd
    08-22 02:54 PM
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-135211.html




    Date

    Motor Vehicle Commission
    RSS Site Name
    RSS Site Address


    I hereby certify that ________________ is currently employed by ____________ and has been employed since ______________.

    I certify that, on ______________, I filed an H1B petition extension and application for extension of stay on behalf of this individual (see attached receipt notice from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)).

    Pursuant to 8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20), this individual is authorized to continue employment with ____________ for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay (as indicated on the immigration documentation).

    I further certify that if I receive that the USCIS had denied the application prior to the 240 day period and if <name, Driver license number>, ceases to be employed by ________________ during the 240 day period, I will notify the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC), in writing as soon as practicable. I will send such notice to:

    Legal & Regulatory Affairs Unit
    Motor Vehicle Commission
    PO Box 162
    Trenton, NJ 08666-0162



    Sincerely,



    Signature of
    individual certifying
    the information

    Print Name & Title


    i picked this from another web site. but it does work especially when you have legal details.
    8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20),

    also, as i said your lawyer might have to call there supervisor, they might not listen to you.



    more...


    new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens leaked
  • new vanessa hudgens leaked



  • sanju
    10-09 05:07 PM
    Hi! there,

    Are you sure you talked to the Immigration Officer? The guys who pick-up the phone at USCIS are not Immigration Officers. They are working for the contracting company assigned to just handle the incoming calls. If you convince them for speaking to an Immigration Officer about a pressing issue, only then you get transferred to an Immigration Officer, that changes of this happening is 1 in 10.

    And the chance of the representative of the contracting company saying this is very high. Others on the forum have report much more weird experiences/replies.

    Could you please clarify if the call was actually transferred to an Immigration Officer who told you this?



    Hi,
    I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!

    If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!

    I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!

    How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!





    hair DANE COOK VANESSA HUDGENS new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. VANESSA HUDGENS LEAKED 2011
  • VANESSA HUDGENS LEAKED 2011



  • ca_immigrant
    02-11 12:08 PM
    Hi Folks,

    What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.

    USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
    I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.

    Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..

    Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?

    Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...

    Thanks in Advance for your reply !!



    more...


    new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos
  • vanessa hudgens leaked photos



  • milind70
    09-16 02:16 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.

    My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    --Srinivas

    Well if you have used EAD to join the new employer you have no other option but use valid AP for reentry, if you have used H1 transfer and if you plan to get the H1 stamping (if the passport H1 stamp is expired) then you enter normally,
    if you already have a valid stamping in passport make sure you show the latest I 797 showing the latest employer whom you are currently working so the IO enters the correct employer details.

    This travel will not have any impact as long as you have AP and the new employer is supporting you GC process( i meant was providing documents as requested by USCIS if any)





    hot New+leaked+vanessa+hudgens new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens New nude
  • Vanessa Hudgens New nude



  • seekerofpeace
    09-10 11:42 PM
    You are either unmarried or Divorced....Absolutely kidding :)



    more...


    house vanessa hudgens leaked photos new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos
  • vanessa hudgens leaked photos 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos



  • gbof
    07-31 10:02 AM
    aa jaa tuj koo pukaraeee tera meeet re...oo meare dil bar...........abb tou aa jaa...ab tou aa ja





    tattoo vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked 2011
  • new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked 2011



  • indyanguy
    01-18 01:00 PM
    diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.

    getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.

    By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?



    more...


    pictures vanessa hudgens 2011 leaked new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked 2011 pics. VANESSA HUDGENS 2011 LEAKED
  • vanessa hudgens leaked 2011 pics. VANESSA HUDGENS 2011 LEAKED



  • TwinkleM
    07-15 02:04 AM
    Thank You sbmallik for your response.

    Attorneys, would appreciate your inputs on the above questions...

    Also,

    Am planning to withdraw my husband's H4 application as he wants to continue his work on EAD.
    1) Would this be a problem in his GC journey?

    2) If something has to go wrong with my still pending I140, our EAD will not longer be valid. Then, can I apply for his H4 in future?(keeping in mind that his H4 application has been withdrawn right now)

    3) Will he need to get out of the country while we file his H4 other then stamping?

    4) Am planning to go for stamping to Qubec. Anybody who has recently been there for stamping, could you pls. post your experiences both at the consulate & POE?

    Thanx in Advance





    dresses Vanessa Hudgens New nude new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. Vanessa Hudgens Leaked Sex
  • Vanessa Hudgens Leaked Sex



  • Michael chertoff
    12-17 10:13 AM
    What is the reason, Did u use AC21



    more...


    makeup new vanessa hudgens leaked new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked photos
  • vanessa hudgens leaked photos



  • windycloud
    07-24 04:30 PM
    Difficult times also present opportunities. Anyone who can start it, especially in EB2, can really benefit from the timing simply because there are MUCH fewer people going for it these days for different reasons. Wait till everything turns rosy again and you'll find yourself among hundreds of thousands of fellow GC pursuers. Sitting in the huge PD2011 queue while watching PD2008 - 2010 people getting fast approvals won't be fun.

    The best time to start GC process is always yesterday. And if scrutiny is the concern, let's face it, there is not a good time for it. It's always worrisome until you get that card.





    girlfriend new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. vanessa hudgens leaked 2011 new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. Vanessa+hudgens+new+leaked+photos+2011+nsfw
  • Vanessa+hudgens+new+leaked+photos+2011+nsfw



  • loudoggs
    08-27 05:46 PM
    Email VFS with your question. Everytime I have emailed them, they have replied back within 24 hrs.

    Just curious, why do you want to use the special category? Book your appointment through the normal procedure as there a lot of dates available.

    I just booked my dates online some 2-3 weeks back and after filling in all the forms they automatically put a note on the DS156 form that said "Visa Renewal". I already have a H-1 and am going to get my 2nd H-1 stamped.

    Hope this helps.

    VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
    The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.

    Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.

    The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
    Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
    have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
    wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
    are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
    are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).

    The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
    Applicants who have never had a US visa.
    Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
    Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
    Non Indian passport holders
    Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
    First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
    Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
    Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
    Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).

    All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
    Current, valid passport
    Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
    As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)





    hairstyles vanessa hudgens leaked photos new vanessa hudgens leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens leaked
  • new vanessa hudgens photos leaked 2011. new vanessa hudgens leaked



  • MYGCBY2010
    07-27 02:33 PM
    Hi All,
    Has anybody used this Freedom of Information Act to obtain the information. I was going over the Form G-639 and it looks like they are asking for couple of information which I don't have and I am not sure if my employer will provide (Thats the sole reason why I want to use this act).The form is asking for the Alien Registration # and Petition #. I dont have them. Also for the information needed to search what needs to be mentioned if I need to get a copy of my Labour certification (Not sure If I could get that ) and my I-140 related documents say (Receipt Notice/Approval Notice). Any advise/input on this is highly appreciated.

    Thanks.





    hopelessGC
    05-04 11:40 AM
    i have first hand experience. don't believe what USPS guys tell you. All CIS mail says 'Address Service'. I guess that means only deliver to that address otherwise return to sender.

    i too talked to USPS guys, believed what they said and did mail forwarding and AP was returned back to CIS. learned a costly lesson.

    AFAIK, people got RFE's when they moved very far, like coast-to-coast, but none for people moved not so far.

    my experience with AR-11 was good. but make sure to complete the second step for pending applications.

    What is the second step you are referring to? I thought only an online AR-11 is good enough.

    I will be changing my address next month (same zip code and state).





    lostinus
    07-17 06:56 PM
    Great job IV team. Congratulations. Thanks a million.

    Contributed $100 today. Pledge to put more in every quarter.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment