Saturday, June 11, 2011

happy mothers day funny

images Happy Mother#39;s Day happy mothers day funny. Happy Mothers day with
  • Happy Mothers day with



  • eager_immi
    02-12 11:09 PM
    there is no such thing as premium processing of h4 unless filed with h1b





    wallpaper Happy Mothers day with happy mothers day funny. Happy Mothers Day Poem
  • Happy Mothers Day Poem



  • Ann Ruben
    06-25 10:51 AM
    Unfortunately, there are no good solutions to this problem. Humanitarian Parole is possible, but not likely except in extreme cases such as where there is a serious or life threatening illness. You should consider consulting an immigration attorney with expertise in such matters to to determine what if any chance there is for Humanitarian Parole given your family's particular circumstances.

    Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.





    happy mothers day funny. Funny Mother#39;s Day
  • Funny Mother#39;s Day



  • Lasantha
    01-18 11:47 AM
    You can stay out side for 3 years in a 5 year period.

    Friends,
    How long can one stay out of Canada once landed as a permanent resident? Is it 2 years or 3 years???

    I did my landing in July 06 and have received canadian PR but then moved back to US since then and have not visited Canada since.

    Can somebody please provide some input on this? Friend of mine told me that i have to move before July, 08 in order to maintain canadian PR status. Is it true?

    Many thanks for your input on this.





    2011 Happy Mothers Day Poem happy mothers day funny. funny happy mothers day poems
  • funny happy mothers day poems



  • cagedcactus
    05-04 06:57 AM
    As I said it was work of a fellow member. But I dont see why you cant use the same letter. If you think this is a good format, please go ahead and use it.
    thanks.....



    more...


    happy mothers day funny. Happy Mothers day with
  • Happy Mothers day with



  • rockstart
    03-22 09:15 AM
    Your post is confusing. Can you please add details. Is her visa (stamping) denied or her I 797 (H4 approval I forget the number its I5XX something) that was not approved? I am assuimg its the later. Any case its always prudent to exit the country immediately in order to maintain status.





    happy mothers day funny. happy mothers day funny
  • happy mothers day funny



  • anilsal
    08-15 12:11 PM
    USCIS is making contradictory statements. First they release an update that they have processed all applications mailed before July 1 but when I call customer service and tell them that my application was mailed on June 11 and that I am still waiting for the checks to be cashed they say wait for 90 days.

    Many July 2nd filers have had their checks cashed (as per ). Have you verified that your application reached on June 11 via fedex?



    more...


    happy mothers day funny. Mother#39;s Day
  • Mother#39;s Day



  • sriramkalyan
    06-23 02:56 PM
    May be it is positive for skilled legal immigration. Since CIR is not coming anytime soon, congress can look at improving exiting legal immigration and Administrative changes can happen!!





    2010 Funny Mother#39;s Day happy mothers day funny. Happy Mother#39;s Day
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day



  • GCBoy786
    09-14 05:06 PM
    We have received our I-485 receipts(me and spouse). On my receipt just below "Amount Received" there is a this tag called "Section". It is answered as "UNKNOWN" on both of our receipts.

    My friends is answered differently. His is from TSC and mine are from NSC.

    Does any of you know what does "UNKNWON" mean and what consequences it might have.



    more...


    happy mothers day funny. happy mothers day funny poems.
  • happy mothers day funny poems.



  • dollar500
    08-06 06:27 AM
    Interesting discussion. Sounds logical but you are missing that it was current for a long time in 2002 to 2005.

    Although you might be right about the movement.





    hair funny happy mothers day poems happy mothers day funny. Happy Mother#39;s Day!
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day!



  • roseball
    11-14 10:43 AM
    If you are coming back to US to work for the same H1 employer, then re-entering on AP does not invalidate your H1. Yes, after coming back you can file for a H1 COE petition.



    more...


    happy mothers day funny. engrish funny - Happy Belated
  • engrish funny - Happy Belated



  • pappu
    03-05 09:01 PM
    check the news of the testimony posted by me last month. As per DHS this money was to be also used for enforcement.





    hot Happy Mothers day with happy mothers day funny. happy mothers day funny
  • happy mothers day funny



  • GCplease
    08-16 02:05 PM
    Initially, when lawyer sent the documents for signature, they said we should send a $745 dollars check for spouse's form fees. So, my husband asked HR if he's gonna pay for this but HR told him no need they are gonna cover it.

    But just yesterday, after my husband got his payslip they deducted 1245 fee. So, my husband complained that he was told that he's not suppose to pay even for spouse's fee.

    Because of this complaint, Company sent a letter of apology for wrong information.

    My question is , do we really need to pay for this + separate legal fee?

    Sorry my details are incomplete in my first post.


    Please help. Thanks


    It depends on the Company and the Attorney.

    Some attorneys file for the whole family for the Legal fees(for attorney) paid for the principal applicant. These are good attorneys :)

    Some like mine charge a separate legal fee for the principal which will be paid for by the company and a separate fee for the dependents which we need to shell out from our pocket.

    Most companies cover the filing fees (for USCIS) for the Principal applicant alone and we need to take care of our dependents' filing fees.

    I had to pay the filing fees and legal fees for my wife and kid.

    As I said previously, it depends on whether we are woking for a good financially strong company or not.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    house Best Mother#39;s Day Posters happy mothers day funny. Funny Mother#39;s Day Card
  • Funny Mother#39;s Day Card



  • chaks7
    01-20 09:09 AM
    We are expecting, so I do not think it is possible to change insurance. We still tried and got rejected. So that we will leave us with COBRA in case my wife chooses to quit or something happens to her job. And does H4 visa affect COBRA coverage? If you can answer this question that will be very helpful.





    tattoo happy mothers day funny happy mothers day funny. happy mothers day funny
  • happy mothers day funny



  • go_gc_way
    05-25 10:37 PM
    My sincere , Thanks for your support & help provided to IV.

    YOU ARE GREAT.



    more...


    pictures Mother#39;s Day happy mothers day funny. Funny cute robots Happy
  • Funny cute robots Happy



  • michael_trs
    05-13 11:56 AM
    I have my company�s lawyer that I have to use but he is not experienced with this. My company wouldn�t be happy if I suggest switching to another lawyer so I need to control this myself.


    Actually what I realized out of my experience with GC processing � it�s better to be involved into this process as much as possible.





    dresses happy mothers day funny happy mothers day funny. Mother#39;s Day Specials
  • Mother#39;s Day Specials



  • bhasky25
    10-11 01:39 PM
    I received and RFE for medical and 325a in June 2009 and nothing after that. I replied to the RFE along with my AC21 from the current employer.

    My current employer will not file an EB2 petition. Period. Not sure if it is an good idea to file an EB3 through them as it will not take me anywhere. I would rather switch to EAD and look for an employer who would do EB2 for me. But that would be my last option, I still want to work for this employer under H1b. But wanted to know if there will be any problem in getting my H1B renewed as my 140 is revoked. I am past my 6 yrs in H1B (got the previous one approved using my 140 approval).



    more...


    makeup happy mothers day funny poems. happy mothers day funny. Best Mother#39;s Day Posters
  • Best Mother#39;s Day Posters



  • rangaswamy
    01-16 05:21 PM
    Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.

    I shifted employers too, my new attorney said it was best to transfer h1b and then do ac21 to take care of gc process. My h1 was approved in 4 days, with premium processing.

    AC21 papers sent in first week of dec.

    Stay on h1.

    AR





    girlfriend happy mothers day funny happy mothers day funny. Happy Mother#39;s Day to all the
  • Happy Mother#39;s Day to all the



  • soni7007
    09-15 12:13 PM
    I am glad that some of us are positive moving fwd with this idea. There are some other threads talking about other action items (write letters etc.). I think the first thing we need to do is to join hands and then decide a game plan. We need to concentrate the total energy at one point. What do you think?





    hairstyles engrish funny - Happy Belated happy mothers day funny. happy mothers day funny poems.
  • happy mothers day funny poems.



  • greenhorn
    12-09 01:55 PM
    When does the H-1 B fiscal year start? Is it April? So for example, people apply in April 2007 for the 2007 fiscal year and start working from April 2007?

    In this case of transfer from non profit to for profit, is the priority date portable after I-140 approval?

    This is a different question. Is the government job also regarded as cap exempt non profit?

    Thank you very much for your help! Our immigration gods bless you!

    Best,


    I am surprised some one in an earlier post said they switched from a non-profit to a for-profit, without being counted against the cap.

    I work for an NPO too and here is what i know:

    If u have always worked for a non-profit on ur H1, transferring from a non-profit to a for-profit does require that u are subject to the H1B quota. So u will need to make sure the h1B quota is available before u switch. And that can be tricky.. because though, the quota opens in Apr, from what i understand, u would have to wait until October of that year to start working. You would have to find an employer who would be willing to file for an H1 for u by Apr/May before the H1 quota fills up, and wait until October for u to start work.

    Only institutions of higher education, non-profit entities affiliated to such institutions or non-profit research / governmental research organizations that fall under certain sections of USC,under the Higher Education Act of 1965 qualify for the H1B cap exemption. You would have to check with ur prospective employer to find out if they qualify if u want to switch to another non-profit.

    As for the priority date after 1-140 approval, i don't see any reason why it would not be portable.. but u would have to check on that.





    GCard_Dream
    07-09 06:49 PM
    Yes. We both did get the TB test done (test and X-ray) back in 2007. Even though the TB skin test came out negative, doctor didn't wait the test result and ordered the X-ray anyway.

    I did take my wife for another medical today. Didn't need any vaccination but just the TB skin test, and blood test for HIV and RPE. The doctor said that the TB test does expire after a year but I am not sure if that's true. By the way, what do you mean by both TB test (skin test and X-ray)? Is X-ray mandatory?

    Thanks to all for sharing their experience and knowledge.

    1) Did you both get TB tested? The rules have changed. This is the most common cause for an RFE on medical exam.

    2) Is she on any medication? Sometimes this requires a certificate from the prescribing physician. No big deal

    Overall, there is probably no cause to worry about this. In fact, this could mean you are close to being approved. Same thing happened to me (see my history in my sig line).





    Sachin_Stock
    07-31 02:50 PM
    Sorry but you guys seem to forget the fact that there were very few 2001, 2002 filers.

    I dont know about 2003.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment