Monday, June 13, 2011

flowers clip art free

images flower clip art. free flower flowers clip art free. hibiscus flower clip art free.
  • hibiscus flower clip art free.

  • go_getter007
    10-18 04:16 PM
    Dear Friends, my 140 just got approved at TSC (EB3-India, PD Feb 03, 140/485 filed in July 07). Given the current economic turmoil, my company may lay off people. I have a valid EAD till Oct 09. God forbid, if I can't find another job here after my layoff, is it legal to go to my home country (i.e., India) for a few months and then come back before Oct 09 to renew my EAD? Assuming the USCIS doesn't adjudicate my 485 while I'm away, could I have any problems at the port of entry (since I would be using Advance Parole but wouldn't have a job)?



    wallpaper hibiscus flower clip art free. flowers clip art free. flower clip art free.
  • flower clip art free.

  • coolmanasip
    06-18 09:54 PM
    Bachelors+5yrs is also fine for EB2----- As per my lawyer at the time of my filing....EB2 requires either MS or BS+yrs.....

    I agree with the earlier post....look at how it was my case, we did only MS since I had MS and did not have 5 yrs the advertisement said only MS as requirement....

    If your advertisement does not require MS, then this should be solved by a simple letter explaining the same......If by mistake it says only MS then the RFE is right in asking for MS certificate....however if the advertisement said either MS or BS+5 yrs are covered......

    Another important question is did you have 5 yrs when your labor was filed...becos that justifies ur EB2.....

    flowers clip art free. Flower Clipart
  • Flower Clipart

  • k2006
    08-25 02:48 PM
    Is there any approval for NSC-->CSC-->NSC cases so far ?

    2011 flower clip art free. flowers clip art free. black and white flower clipart
  • black and white flower clipart

  • nogc_noproblem
    02-15 12:09 PM
    Any suggestions...


    flowers clip art free. Free Vintage Valentine Clip
  • Free Vintage Valentine Clip

  • getgreensoon1
    03-14 02:37 PM
    All legit greencard applicants should now get together against these indian bodyshops who smoke all rules and file greencards of these software idiots in EB1 category.

    flowers clip art free. swirly-summer-flower-pattern-
  • swirly-summer-flower-pattern-

  • GC_Geek
    09-11 04:50 PM
    For a change, your employer sounds like a big time Joker.. ask him/her to take a break and be a joker on the road..

    First and far most.. If your employer is really sending a cancellation letter to USCIS for your H1, he is trying to rub his own Ya$$.. the ultimate loser is not YOU, but He/She and his company.. No employer with brain will send an official cancellation letter..
    On the other hand, you are still on H4 status and directly getting on to EAD, so, you never used the so called H1, which means, if he messes up with you, you will be intact.
    Also your employer can not do anything for your husband as well for his 485 processing etc, again at 485 stage, your hubb's employer dont need to do anything other then your hubb is on payroll for 180 days from the receipt date of 485.

    In a genral when your employer contacts you again, tell him to have fun in Honolulu :P no worries...


    flowers clip art free. Free Lily Clipart
  • Free Lily Clipart

  • jonty_11
    09-21 03:07 PM
    u have to be in a similar at time ur GC gets approved..if not then it will be rejected..

    in shorrt u have to find another job

    2010 Flower Clipart flowers clip art free. flower clip art. free flower
  • flower clip art. free flower

  • bigboy007
    11-21 02:07 AM
    You can call UK consulate and ask them for this information. They have a paid phone service (~2 dollars per minute) available. If you do not mind me asking, why are you going through the pain of getting a transit visa?
    they advice atleast 4-6 weeks even though avg processing time is 10 business days, you may email them its better than paying for same info


    flowers clip art free. flower clip art images.
  • flower clip art images.

  • maverick_joe
    11-16 03:12 PM
    no u cant, u would need to take and infopass appointment, but you could talk to cust care and open an SR first.
    to talk to an IO at the texas service center use the following
    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1
    Press 2
    Press 2
    Press 6
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number
    press 1
    press 1 (now listen to the case update info)
    press 3
    press 4
    (now if you listen a male voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk, if it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to NSC, you can hang up and try the next morning)

    remember u will have to call in the moring before 11.30 to be able to talk to an IO.

    hair black and white flower clipart flowers clip art free. Flowers clipart free download
  • Flowers clipart free download

  • vinzen
    08-14 10:55 PM

    NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
    TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007


    Hello guys ,

    New member here. I have been watching the forums occassionally. My PD is June 2002 EB3 and here is my situation from USCIS case status:

    1. I first applied for I765 and I485 on 08/10/2007 and got EAD for 1 year. According to my status was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION".
    2. Then I by myself applied for renewal of EAD exactly after 1 year on 08/19/2008 and got EAD approved for 3 years. According to, the form that I applied for was I765 and status again was "APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION".

    These were the only two entries on my status on So far so good.

    3. I decided to log on to this site this morning to check my status and saw a third entry in my case. It says the form number is I485 and they receieved it on 04/20/2009 and the case status is "APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS".
    I didnt do anything on 04/20/2009. So it seems like the I485 that I submitted along with I765 on 08/10/2007 was finally receieved by USCIS on 04/20/2009?. When I click on my case number, it says "On July 6, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case." and that it is with Texas Service Center. I checked TSC timings and looks like they are at 08/30/2007. Is this the date they first receieved my application (July 6, 2007) or the last update date (04/20/2009 .... look at #3 above). If it is the latter, I am still three years behind. If it is the first application date, then I have some hopes.

    Sorry for the long post and to make you read all this. Any help will be appreciated.



    flowers clip art free. free flower clip art borders.
  • free flower clip art borders.

  • ameerka_dream
    05-06 03:52 PM

    I need your suggestion. My birth was not registered within one year of my date of birth but it was registered recently and I got my Birth certificate with me. I'm just preparing documents for filing for 485 in near future. Some body has just mentioned to me that USCIS would send an RFE if I submit that Birth Certificate with 485 filing. Could anybody have an idea about documents that I would need to get and to submit with my birth certificate as per my per later registered birth certificate ?

    I would appreciate if anybody can point me with links if somebody already gone through this.


    hot Free Vintage Valentine Clip flowers clip art free. Free 7art flowers clipart and
  • Free 7art flowers clipart and

  • LostInGCProcess
    01-16 10:20 AM
    It is considered fraud if you go for H1B stamping and you don't have a job. If the consulate gets to know that you don't have your job anymore and you were aware of that fact when you applied for the H1B visa, you could permanently be barred from entering the US.
    I would advice against such a move. Try to get a new job and transfer your H1B and then go to India for visa stamping.

    In a way you are right but not entirely. It is the responsibility of the sponsoring company (that filed H1 for the person) to pay while he/she is employed with the company. Its does not matter whether he/she has a client project or not. So, as long as the sponsoring company say they are going to pay him he/she is legal.


    house Flower+clipart+free+ flowers clip art free. Flowers clip art.
  • Flowers clip art.

  • dandy
    07-16 11:24 PM
    To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.

    tattoo swirly-summer-flower-pattern- flowers clip art free. dresses clip art flowers free.
  • dresses clip art flowers free.

  • gcdeena
    01-29 03:13 PM
    try POJO method to reach IO. You can find in "n" number of threads to reach IO based upon your service center. but it's based on your luck to get polite and cordial IO. Try multiple times and speak politely.

    Posting this info. provided by some one in this forum long time back.

    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1 to select English
    Press 2 to skip introduction
    Press 2
    Press 6 to find case status information
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
    Voice asks if SRC press 1
    Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
    Part way through the blah blah press 3
    Wait a moment and press 4
    (now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
    You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.

    Once you get an IO, be very polite, and take notes for your records. Ask them for their badge number. That way you can reference each conversation by date and the badge number of the IO.

    Some of the standard questions:
    1) Name check Status ?
    2) Background Check Status ?
    3) Has it been assigned to an officer ?
    4) When can I expect to get some updates on my case ?
    5) Can you help me with a ball park date on when my case will be assigned to an officer?

    Ofcourse, we all are aware of the standard response we get.


    pictures Free Lily Clipart flowers clip art free. Flowers | Free Clip Art from
  • Flowers | Free Clip Art from

  • humdesi
    05-31 08:53 PM
    A friend of mine just came from India. Works for a bodyshopper. He is transferring to L-1A so that he can file in EB-1 multinational manager. Is this possible? What are the minimum requirements for EB-1?

    If it is possible this guy will be laughing a year from now, gc in hand, while we all fume and fret over retrogression, labor, i-140 etc..

    dresses Free 7art flowers clipart and flowers clip art free. free flower clip art black and
  • free flower clip art black and

  • krishna_brc
    06-20 01:21 PM
    yes, Even if you used your AP to travel back to US, you can come back and file an H1 extension.

    Thank you very much.


    makeup flower clip art images. flowers clip art free. Flower+clipart+free+
  • Flower+clipart+free+

  • eb3_nepa
    03-25 01:12 PM
    Everyone seems to be giving 2 cents, lets contribute a lil more guys ;)

    girlfriend dresses clip art flowers free. flowers clip art free. whispy-flower-vector-design-
  • whispy-flower-vector-design-

  • imh1b
    02-16 10:47 AM
    Why waste time of such hypothetical issues when we can put this effort in something prodcutive. "Divide and Rule" never works.

    Always "united we Stand" - hum hai Hindustani.


    If unity is important, how about uniting Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka into one 'United States of India'. Lot of ROW from these countries will protest. :)

    hairstyles free flower clip art borders. flowers clip art free. images clip art free. flower
  • images clip art free. flower

  • kc_p21
    06-15 09:43 PM
    Hello :

    My EAD expires on July 28, 2010. I have sent the application today with request to expedite with employer letter.

    If I don't receive my new EAD card by July 28, 2010, then

    1) Will/Should I stop working?

    2) If I do stop working, what impact will that have on my pending I-485? Am I not OUT-OF-STATUS if I don't have a valid EAD?

    3) If I continue to work, what impact will that have on my pending I-485? Am I not OUT-OF-STATUS if I don't have a valid EAD?

    4) Can I continue to work/remain IN-STATUS as long as my EAD application shows "Approved" on USCIS website but I don't have the physical card with me?

    Any response to these questions will be highly appreciated.


    09-24 02:38 PM
    Thanks for all your replies. Your information is helpful. I will talk to an attorney and will take a decision.

    Good decision. Wish you best of luck!:)

    12-04 03:28 PM
    Our 140/485 filed with NSC, then moved to CSC for receipting, got WAC receipt #, then moved th TSC, pending since July 2007.

    Notice Dae =9/19/07

    on 9/20/07, all cases moved to TSC. Nothing happened even withourt LUD.

    FP notice received and done in January 2008.

    Yes, we need to do something to help us.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment