Saturday, June 11, 2011

cliffs of dover

images Il 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover cliffs of dover. Areal combat White Cliffs
  • Areal combat White Cliffs



  • 21stIcon
    04-10 07:19 AM
    I filed my conversion case two months ago, they have not withdrawn my BEC case yet since BEC had not sent 45 days letter so far and BEC could not locate my old case to verify with new case, so my conversion case dormant at PERM as well as old case @ BEC. no use of PERM conversion if you have not received 45 days letter, it may be helpful for who have received 45days letter and waiting for BEC decision.


    Thx,
    PD -->01/07/2004
    RIR/TX
    No 45 days letter yet
    PERM Conversion filled on 02/07/06





    wallpaper Areal combat White Cliffs cliffs of dover. The White Cliffs Of Dover
  • The White Cliffs Of Dover



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-15 10:56 AM
    Guys:

    My case is different. I have 140 approved during jan2006. PD- 11/2005 EB2,

    Again. Amendment 140 filed (((on 07/02/07 (RD) and 08/30/07 (ND) at TSC)) by the new company, which tookover our earlier company (New co.Much bigger in size).

    Now, I have original 140 approved, and Amendment still pending. PD is current, just waiting to see how it would imapact. :confused:

    Any advise from Seniors/ Gurus.. :)

    Thanks in Advance





    cliffs of dover. Hotels Dover White Cliffs
  • Hotels Dover White Cliffs



  • Tshelar
    09-09 07:56 AM
    I am not sure if any reputed lawyer is going to be able help. The fact that you agreed that you worked in a gas station when you were not suppose to causes a problem for a lawyer make a case. I am hoping one of the lawyers on this forum would be able to guide you on this.

    Good luck





    2011 The White Cliffs Of Dover cliffs of dover. Cliffs of Dover is 187332.
  • Cliffs of Dover is 187332.



  • GCOP
    12-08 03:46 PM
    We should be allowed to participate.
    We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??



    more...


    cliffs of dover. White cliffs of Dover
  • White cliffs of Dover



  • newuser
    10-05 03:04 PM
    Grt. It proves a point that IV is not with holding any info like other anti website's do.





    cliffs of dover. Cliffs of Dover Screenshot
  • Cliffs of Dover Screenshot



  • pappu
    04-05 11:25 AM
    could someone volunteer on this thread to set up a call and inform everyone?



    more...


    cliffs of dover. IL 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover
  • IL 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover



  • ajju
    03-01 12:04 PM
    Hi All,
    I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.

    I've heard of this behavior at PoE especially for Mexico and Canada.. I think we need to remind and ask for stamping.. even if they say its okay...

    I landed in Canada in 2004 and came back in 2 weeks... My original I-94 had expired.. but I 'd new one on my new H1 approval.. So they gave me a new I-94.. My wife's I-94 was valid.. so she didn't get a new I-94... But her passport was stamped... May be because it was first trip...

    I agree with gokhale35 to provide evidence from CC... but if its older than a year.. most CC bills won't be available... lease copy may be possible... I think affidavit plus letter from employer may suffice.. But a lawyer would be your best bet anyways...

    Good luck... should be resolved soon.. and you'll get GC soon...
    Where's mine :-(





    2010 Hotels Dover White Cliffs cliffs of dover. Il 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover
  • Il 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover



  • chandra_mb
    03-12 12:52 AM
    ................
    Also, if one one "qualifies" with all the requirements he or she can apply based on the TIN #. The board must be informed that a TIN is used and will need to be updated with SSN when you recieve one.
    Thanks a lot !!. I am assuming TIN# is the ITIN number (used for tax filing) ? Also, if you dont mind, can you please let me know which state board accepted the ITIN# ? We are planning for NJ or CA.



    more...


    cliffs of dover. on the cliffs near Dover
  • on the cliffs near Dover



  • aovivo
    04-15 02:52 PM
    hey ! anyone have some plugins of PhotoShop for use in Fire Works ?
    if have .... send me !
    one.mx@terra.com.br





    hair Cliffs of Dover is 187332. cliffs of dover. Cliffs of Dover is the next
  • Cliffs of Dover is the next



  • I_need_GC
    07-24 10:51 AM
    Recommend brining wide on H4 considering you have H1B once she is here you apply for her 485 along with yours.

    1- Yes
    2- Yes (but the job duties have to be relatively the same)
    3- tricky, if your employer revokes your i-140 before you file a change then you lose the date. its tricky waters

    Hi All-

    I have a tricky scenario here, I need some input/guidance.

    I came to USA during Dec 2003 through a California based Indian Consulting firm. I worked for him for 2 years. In between, he
    applied the petition for my labor in April 2005 on eB2 Category and my responsibility was to pay for the GREEN CARD expenses.
    During Oct 2005, I joined an American company as permanent employee. Even after that, due to the good terms with my previous employer he agreed to apply for my I-140 during 2007 June and I took care of the financial aspect of it. The known understanding was that I will join his company in near future, apply the I-485 and get the GC.

    Two months back my I-140 got approved and I was waiting for the priority date to be current. Last week, I came back from my India trip. I got engaged during my trip and my marriage has been fixed in Nov'08. Today when I checked the UCSIS site, the priority date for the eB2 category is current.

    My questions are:

    1) At this point of time, I do not want to join my old employer.Working with the current American company, can I still proceed and apply for the I-485 through my previous employer ??.

    2) If not, Can I use the earlier priority date(April 2005) by applying for a fresh GC(perm labor/ I-140) from my current employer?

    3) To use the earlier priority date(April 2005), do I need to take approval letter from my previous employer ? Is there any chance that the old priority date can be revoked by the employer ??

    If any of you guys have had/come across the same kind of scenario, please do let me know what would be the best way to proceed.

    I really appreciate your response in this regard.

    Thanks!!



    more...


    cliffs of dover. Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover
  • Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover



  • OlgaJ
    May 25th, 2005, 06:01 AM
    I think the starkness of the Cherry Creek Reservoir area makes it difficult to capture its charm. (I lived 1-2 miles away from there for 24 years.) If I still lived there, I would be concentrating more on the cloud formations (which you don't see in too many places) when using the 17-85 lens. I would also take a couple of shots of the same scene, one metered for the sky and another for the shadow areas and blend them in PS.

    Olga





    hot White cliffs of Dover cliffs of dover. IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover
  • IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover



  • guy03062
    10-20 05:05 PM
    By the way, just out of curiosity - what is "Indochinese Adjustment Act " mentioned in processing time report?

    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 04, 2007
    ... ...
    ... ...
    ... ...
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Indochinese Adjustment Act December 01, 2007



    more...


    house Cliffs of Dover Screenshot cliffs of dover. IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover
  • IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover



  • indyanguy
    01-30 07:59 AM
    Bumping for help . Thanks





    tattoo Cliffs of Dover Screenshot cliffs of dover. chalk cliffs of Dover from
  • chalk cliffs of Dover from



  • sixburgh
    07-17 03:47 AM
    I can re-apply, but my 485 is already approved on July 8th!

    I meant re-apply for her 485



    more...


    pictures IL 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover cliffs of dover. Cliffs of Doverquot; in the
  • Cliffs of Doverquot; in the



  • aadimanav
    10-19 11:27 PM
    Processing Time Upated

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC





    dresses IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover cliffs of dover. The White Cliffs of Dover
  • The White Cliffs of Dover



  • payal_nag
    10-25 02:57 PM
    my husband's I-140 just got approved in a week's time. We were still waiting for the receipt number, instead the lawyer said she had received the approval paperwork!



    more...


    makeup on the cliffs near Dover cliffs of dover. Cliffs of Dover Screenshot
  • Cliffs of Dover Screenshot



  • lp2007
    08-05 12:13 AM
    A friend of mine got his 140 approved in 5 days through PP in June. I don't think now that option is even available since PP has been suspended until futher notice.

    http://murthy.com/news/n_procon.html

    Thanks





    girlfriend chalk cliffs of Dover from cliffs of dover. Il 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover
  • Il 2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover



  • indyanguy
    02-02 09:03 PM
    Bumping for help..





    hairstyles Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover cliffs of dover. IL2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover
  • IL2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover



  • dkupadhyay
    11-23 12:59 PM
    Hi,
    I am from India. My previous attorney paper filed my I-140 in Nov. 2006. My new attorney filed I-485 in July 2007. My new attorney has received only the copy of I-140 application and receipt from the previous attorney.
    In late 2008, with the help of a congressman, my new attorney was able to figure out that USCIS has lost my original I-140 application (filed at Nebraska center) and USCIS has issued the same I-140 receipt no. to somebody else. Then USCIS auto-created a new I-140 and gave me SRC receipt no. with filing date as Jan 2008 and as electronically filed by my previous attorney.

    The new I-140 (SRC one) got approved in March 2009.

    Got RFE in August 2009 for my I-485 application asking for the approval notice of my original I-140. My new attorney responded with all the history and the new I-140 approval notice.
    Now I have received NOID for my I-485 threatening that if I don't submit the original receipt for the original I-140 then USCIS will deny my application. The USCIS is saying that auto-created I-140 has been filed more than 6 months later than filing I-485 case and can't be the base for filing I-485.
    The previous attorney has not provided the original receipt of the original I-140 application and is not reachable via any means (doesn't respond to e-mail or phone calls. Office remains locked whenever I tried to visit him). So getting the original receipt from him is almost impossible. USCIS is not happy with the copy of the receipt.
    Right now I don't have any proof (other than copy of the receipt of the original I-140 filing) to support that my I-140 was filed before I-485 filing.
    What should I do in this case? Any suggestion will be appreciated.





    njdude26
    07-03 06:56 PM
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of a TN-Visa ?

    Other than having to get 1 year visa by visiting the border every 1 year what is the difference b/n this and a GC ?





    bestia
    11-10 03:56 PM
    I agree with Bestia but the only problem is finding a good employer and trusting someone. In this market everyone wants to take advantage of poor H1bs so kind of tricky to take any decision.

    Of course it is. But several steps could be helpful. After getting an offer, meet your future coworkers, ask around, find somebody on H1b, talk to that person. See to what degree the top management is aware of H1b program. My CEO had no much idea about H1b, I considered this as a good sign.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment