Sunday, June 12, 2011

cancers zodiac sign

images 12 Signs of Zodiac cancers zodiac sign. Cancer is a feminine,
  • Cancer is a feminine,



  • hopefulgc
    09-15 04:03 PM
    good idea.. see you at 9:30 on wednesday





    wallpaper Cancer is a feminine, cancers zodiac sign. Pisces Zodiac Sign
  • Pisces Zodiac Sign



  • nicpearcenrs
    03-19 04:25 AM
    Hai

    These conversations are very good. In my experience recently one of my friend went on USA on H1B visa. On the time of stamping he faced some difficult in Chennai. But another friend got visa easily in Hyderabad. I think that for H1B visa Hyderabad is easy to get stamping.
    .................
    Nic
    Payroll India (http://www.topsyssolutions.com)





    cancers zodiac sign. cancers zodiac sign. cancer
  • cancers zodiac sign. cancer



  • fatjoe
    10-23 08:38 AM
    I filed 485 on July 18 in NSC. I called USCIS on Oct 16 (exactly the 90th day), early in the morning. 1-800-375-5283(1,2,2,6,2,2,1). The lady who picked up said they have introduced a new system to raise a 'Service Request' for those who are waiting for more than 90 days for check clearance. She siad that mine was the first case she was entering into the system. She keyed in my details and gave me a Service Request # and said that an agent will be assigned to my case within two days to look for my application. On Oct 18th, I found that my checks were cleared. But the rec # are not showing on online yet. So, pls call USCIS and raise a service req if you don't see any activity yet, it worked for me, though the rec # s not updated online yet.
    I found that my appln was moved from NSC to TSC, as my rec # starts with SRC-08.





    2011 Pisces Zodiac Sign cancers zodiac sign. Are Zodiac Sign Libra And
  • Are Zodiac Sign Libra And



  • amitjoey
    12-12 03:41 PM
    Hi all,

    This forum is full of smart people. So I want to throw my situation out there to get some advice from all of you. I am into 7th year of my H1 with by labor with PD of Sep 2002. At the rate things are moving, I am running out of patience here.

    Things took an interesting turn last week, when a mid sized Software co. is willing to outsource me some of their work. Given the size of the opportunity, I will need to go to India to setup a team of 5 to 6 ppl. The co. is pretty eager and willing to offer some of the finanical guarantees I have asked for.

    So my question is, should I take this opportunity and say good bye to GC? Or I should be patient as there may be a need to be in US to grow my outsourcing biz, in case it jump starts well. What would you do if you were presented this opportunity and you had the enterpreurial spirits to pull it off.

    I would be eager to see what people say here.


    You really do not have to say good bye to GC. If your labor has been cleared, you can apply I-140 Premium processing with your present company. Apply perm and I-140 with this new mid sized company. Transfer PD to new I-140 with new company. Go to India to start your company have them outsource to you. GC is for future anyways, work on your new enterprise in India for 1-2-3 years untill your pd becomes current (whenever that happens). At that point you have an option to file I-485. You can still continue in India, with an option to returning or decide at that point if you want to stay in the USA for 2-3 months every-year to maintain GC for 5 years to become US Citizen.



    more...


    cancers zodiac sign. cancer sign tattoos horoscope
  • cancer sign tattoos horoscope



  • map_boiler
    08-11 10:42 AM
    my case details in the signature...





    cancers zodiac sign. love zodiac sign zodiac cancer
  • love zodiac sign zodiac cancer



  • smudunuri
    08-07 03:16 PM
    The Story Thus far:

    Though I am not an immi guru ( I never knew what was LUD till I started checking this site), but check this site for regular updates, so wanted to share news with others who eagerly waiting for approvals in Aug.

    I -485 RD: 08/11/07 LUD: 08/03/09 AD: 08/03/09 - Self
    I-485 RD: 08/11/07 LUD: 08/03/09 AD: 08/03/09 - spouse

    Aug 3: Card Production Ordered email received
    Aug 6: Approval Notice Sent email received
    Aug 7: Approval Notice Sent received in mail



    AP RD: 08/09/07 LUD: 01/02/08 AD: 01/02/08 - Self
    AP RD: 08/09/07 LUD: 01/03/08 AD: 01/04/08 - spouse

    PD: 03/13/03
    I-140 2 (EB2) AD: 05/06/09
    EB2 - India / MI / NSC



    more...


    cancers zodiac sign. Gemini zodiac sign dates
  • Gemini zodiac sign dates



  • a_yaja
    06-05 10:12 PM
    Thanks for the reply. But like I mentioned, this case was approved on 5/8/2008 and the approval notice was sent on 5/8/2008 and received on 5/14/2008. Between 5/8/2008 and 5/22/2008 the status was "approved, approval notice sent".

    Afterwards since 5/22/2008 the online status became "new documents sent on 5/22/2008, you should receive it within 30 days". I do not think this "new document" is the approval notice coz I even received it before they sent. Just curious what could this "New document" be. Would it change the status of my I-140 (like revoke or withdraw or RFE)?

    I had a similar experience. Four weeks after my I-140 was approved, I had another LUD and when I checked the online status, it had the same message that you mentioned. When I asked my lawyer, he told me that it ususally means that the employer has received a copy of the approval as well. And sure enough, 3 days later, I found out from HR that they received the I-140 approval letter and they wanted to know what to do with it.





    2010 cancers zodiac sign. cancer cancers zodiac sign. 12 Signs of Zodiac
  • 12 Signs of Zodiac



  • GCNeophyte
    09-04 10:45 PM
    Hello,
    Last November I quit my job in the US and left the country as well. Two days ago, I received an email saying my 485 is approved, and card production was ordered. The card will go to an address in the US where someone can forward me the mail.
    What should I do? Try to enter the U.S. with the card? What to say to POE officials? WIll I be questioned?
    Thanks.

    I know one case who is very similar to your scenario. during POE they had to hear 5 mins of lecture from officer (rules of GC, like you need to stay here in US or other wise you would loose your GC blah blah blah) other than that they didn't face any issues entering with New GC. do your home work and good luck.



    more...


    cancers zodiac sign. photo : Cancer zodiac sign
  • photo : Cancer zodiac sign



  • pointlesswait
    02-13 10:06 AM
    i spent around 3000$ for studies, could get only 2000$ under lifetime...

    is there anyway i can claim the entire 3000?





    hair Are Zodiac Sign Libra And cancers zodiac sign. What Trait In Yourself Do You
  • What Trait In Yourself Do You



  • gvenkat
    05-20 04:33 PM
    President Obama recently mentioned plans for holding a White House meeting to discuss proceeding with immigration reform legislation. And now he is keeping that promise by setting June 8th, just three weeks from now, to hold the meeting. According to Politico: "The meeting will be an opportunity to launch a policy conversation that we hope will be able to start a debate that will take place in Congress later in the year," the official, who asked not to be named, said. Asked if the session would be billed as a summit or a forum, like similar meetings on health care...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/obama-sets-date-for-immigration-reform-white-house-conversation.html)

    Good if at all anything thats our only hope. If there is only amnesty for illegals atleast we can be illegals rightfully.. like overstay or even not be on H1.. etc... :D:D



    more...


    cancers zodiac sign. Profile,astrology sign cancer
  • Profile,astrology sign cancer



  • snathan
    12-22 05:09 PM
    Gaz

    I am in a similar situation. What did your friend end up doing? I would appreciate any feedback on this.
    My 140 is approved, 6th year expires in March 09, 485 has not been filed due to retrogression and there is a potential for a layoff. Can I transfer 140 to a new employer and file 3 yr extension at the same time?

    You can not transfer I140. You may need to start from PERM and port your PD from the approvd I140. I am not sure about the H1 part.





    hot cancer sign tattoos horoscope cancers zodiac sign. Cancer - Kagaya Zodiac Sign
  • Cancer - Kagaya Zodiac Sign



  • abheja
    08-25 03:40 PM
    Thanks so much for your quick response. Yes, I am planning to start EB2 from scratch since there is no relief in EB3. So, I will have to convince the company to bear the cost :(



    more...


    house Cancer zodiac sign cancers zodiac sign. Cancer Horoscope
  • Cancer Horoscope



  • texanguy
    05-10 05:56 PM
    Dear friends,

    has anyone applied for an endorsement of new passport information on PIO card with Travisa? How long did it take them to do it?

    Also, does anyone know if they accept walk-in applications? (Houston)...





    tattoo love zodiac sign zodiac cancer cancers zodiac sign. cancer zodiac sign - 20503
  • cancer zodiac sign - 20503



  • chintu25
    07-30 12:39 PM
    Did you have your A# with your I-140 approval??

    My guessing is that your I-485 has been entered into the system and based on your A#, you may see the LUDs for other approved/pending receipt numbers also.


    Yes I did have an A# on my I140 . But niether have I recd the reciept notice nor has the check hit the bank yet
    So
    what to make of it ?



    more...


    pictures Gemini zodiac sign dates cancers zodiac sign. zodiac sign of cancer
  • zodiac sign of cancer



  • god_bless_you
    03-15 11:20 AM
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=207073





    dresses Cancer - Kagaya Zodiac Sign cancers zodiac sign. cancer zodiac symbol icon
  • cancer zodiac symbol icon



  • zeal2005
    02-28 05:07 PM
    I work in Health Insurance domain so if you need help in understanding the technical terms, may be I can help.

    Kaiser Permanente mght be a good option if you are buying at individual level. I am not sure if they provide services in TN but if they do, then I would go for it. It is a HMO plan but KP hospitals provide reasonably good services at reasonable price in California.



    more...


    makeup photo : Cancer zodiac sign cancers zodiac sign. Cancer zodiac sign
  • Cancer zodiac sign



  • kishorep914
    05-17 08:55 PM
    I have been getting only 1 year extension after my first 3 years of H1. My I-140 has been approved in My 2nd year of my H1 visa. So it entirely depends on the USCIS discretion.





    girlfriend cancer zodiac sign - 20503 cancers zodiac sign. Zodiac Sign Body Paintings
  • Zodiac Sign Body Paintings



  • chanduv23
    09-17 02:42 PM
    MY DEAREST FRIENDS, BROTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTS, UNCLES, EVERYONE

    I WILL BE LEAVING TO DC IN AN HOUR SO WILL NOT BE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES

    IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN POSTING SOMEE THREADS THAT MAY HAVE ANNOYED SOME FOLKS.

    NOTHING PERSONAL HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO DID FEEL OFFENDED BY MY POSTS

    I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THIS WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE REACHING OUT TO HELP EACH OTHER

    I STAND FOR UNITY AND SUPPORT.

    SO PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND DO PLEASE MAKE IT TO DC TOMORROW. IT IS YOUR EVENT AND YOU MUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF


    Best Regards and Wishes to each and every one of you,

    Chandrakanth





    hairstyles Profile,astrology sign cancer cancers zodiac sign. golden zodiac sign-Cancer
  • golden zodiac sign-Cancer



  • smisachu
    12-09 05:52 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what kind of jobs do you guys do? What is your educational qualification? I am getting my PhD but it is still some time before I finish, I want to know if there is any way to port from EB2 to EB1 before that.





    dannyvn
    06-27 12:21 PM
    sameet ... if you had used AP to enter the country then you are on EAD.. isn't it?





    uscisc
    09-10 02:53 PM
    Company A - EB3 � PD Nov 2004.
    Company B - EB2 � PD Feb 2007.

    In July-2007 I applied 485 Using Company A EB3. In Apr-2008 I moved to Company B and In Feb 2009 my attorney sent an interfiling request to change the category on my EB3 case to EB2.

    My attorney also told that, in general this kind of update look complex to the USCIS people and ignore the request.

    If that happens then the next thing is to let our senator or congress man call to USCIS and request them to show more attention on that interfiling request. And you should do this after 3 months after sending the interfiling request.

    One question, did you received the same alien number on both the I-140s or not? In my case my alien numbers are also different.

    Also as of today I did not know whether my interfiling is success or not. The only way I will know about it is by calling the service center, which I haven�t done yet.

    My attorney has confidence that we can get the category changed.

    Also as mmrao2007 specified, my attorniey also sent the documents with a covering letter with a colored paper and big bold letters on top, explaining the case and related case numbers.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment