Monday, June 13, 2011

amor te amo amor te quiero

images amor te amo amor te quiero amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero
  • amor te amo amor te quiero


  • pappusheth
    05-02 07:29 PM
    Once you get the I-94 at POE, the I-94 which comes with the I-797 become invalid. Always the latest I-94 counts.

    snathan: In that case my I-94 will be valid thru August 2009 which is the expiry date of current my stamped visa. Then what happens after August 2009? Since my I-94 will be expired, is that considered an unlawful presence? If so, what should I do then?

    We came back yesterday May 1st, my wife's stamp is only until May 31st and mine until Aug 30th but we had the extended approval notices. Both H1s. We both got stamped until the end of the extension date on the I 797. I don't think you'll have any problem.

    mckottayam: did you tell the IO explicitly that you had I-797 extensions approved to get I-94 stamped thru end of I-797?

    Lastly, for my wife, who will be entering on AP will be given one year of I-94. what happens after that I-94 is expired? Is that considered as unlawful presence? In that case will she have to renew her I-94? In general for people who enter on AP, what happens after their I-94 is expired??

    I appreciate your responses on this I-94 expiry piece.. I want to make sure that either me or my wife are not staying with expired I-94.
    Thanks.




    wallpaper amor te amo amor te quiero amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero
  • amor te amo amor te quiero


  • kumarc123
    01-15 03:55 PM
    I agree.

    Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.

    Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)

    Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D

    Guys please call her office number and speak to someone in immigration and request them for her to re-introduce visa recapture bill.



    Please lets focus on this, please call, also include your intentions of buying homes.



    Please Call




    amor te amo amor te quiero. te quiero amor
  • te quiero amor


  • cagedcactus
    05-02 03:39 PM
    Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
    I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
    Any input is appreciated.
    thanks.....




    2011 amor te amo amor te quiero amor te amo amor te quiero. AMOR TE AMO TANTO TANTO.
  • AMOR TE AMO TANTO TANTO.


  • dixie
    09-05 01:12 PM
    If you consider carefully, all the sponsors of SKIL whether its the house or the senate are republicans. Dems are pro-immigration in general, but they are more concerned about the illegals.Republicans on the other hand are anti-immigration in general, but pro-business; which roughly translates to pro-legal immigration. So by no means is SKIL a slum-dunk; if anything, CIR might come in for more favorable review by the dem-controlled house.Things will get interesting is all we can say.



    I would like to discuss two issues

    1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.

    2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))

    It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?



    more...

    amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero
  • amor te amo amor te quiero


  • kondur_007
    07-30 08:31 PM
    I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here

    First of all, calm down. Everything will be just fine. If you stress out, you burn your own brain cells.


    So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.

    Yes, that is correct. If you file for CP, your approved I 140 gets forwarded to the consulate and then consulate will process it (if PD is current) and give you interview. They WILL do the name check and if it is not cleared for H1, it is not likely to be cleared for GC. so they will not give interview till your name check is cleared and PD is current.

    But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.



    That is correct. There is not time limit after approval of I 140 to file 485. You can file it any time after I 140 is filed and if you are stuck there due to name check, you have a reason for the delay as well (just in case someone asks in future; but no one is supposed to ask it any way). So by all means you will be able to file 485 once you enter US on H1. It can be any amount of delay. The only things is; your PD needs to be current at that time.

    The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.
    That is exactly why I said in the above post that that's the one thing you can do and who knows? may be name check gets cleared and if your PD is current and all stars are aligned well they may call you for interview for GC even before your H1 interview (although this is not very likely to happen!) but it would not hurt.


    Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP.


    Entirely unrelated question. To make it clear, let me ask you: Were you IN US during that 3 months unpaid leave and you were on H1?? in that case you were out of status for those three months. If that is the case, that might come in your way if they notice it. They may even deny H1 stamp on that basis. and they can raise that during CP interview as well. Talk to your lawyer. If this is the case, it may be safe to go through the route of first getting H1 stamp, come to US and file 485. (once you enter on a valid stamp, all prior out of status violations are sort of forgiven and so they will not create any problem at 485 stage)

    Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.

    You dont have to be working for the sponsoring employer at the time of either 485 approval or at the time of CP approval. All you need to have is a letter from employer that says, they will hire you permanently for the job described in your PERM on a permanent basis. That's it. And you and your employer should have good faith intention to do so once GC is approved. GC is for the future job.


    And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??

    I dont know the precise answer to this question. I think once they receive notification from DOS (which by itself takes few months); they do name check, local police clearance etc and once those things are in line, and your PD is current they will call you for the interview...this may be few months.

    Good Luck.




    amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero.
  • amor te amo amor te quiero.


  • rajnag21
    07-20 07:28 PM
    Hi All,
    Is having paystubs absolutely essential or will w2's suffice ?



    more...

    amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero. te
  • amor te amo amor te quiero. te


  • gbof
    05-06 10:38 PM
    Common sense is not so common.

    There definitely is a chance to participate in Q & A and put forth/ highlight the sufferings




    2010 te quiero amor amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero
  • amor te amo amor te quiero


  • vindas
    06-14 04:05 PM
    I have 3 yrs graduation and 2 year post graduation and one year diploma in computer application. I have 18 years IT experience. I am working in managerial level after filing AC21. But my lawyer says I am not eligible to file for EB2 labor and port from EB3 to EB2. So I am still waiting for my i-485 to be approved. Anyone have any clue if it can be possible to port to EB2.

    Priority Date -Sept 2003
    I-485 - Aug 2007
    Filed 3rd EAD today.



    more...

    amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo.
  • amor te amo.


  • eb3_nepa
    07-21 09:49 AM
    EB3_NEPA

    As Far I as know we cannot have 2 Visas at the same time. The logic behind this is, L1 Visa is specifically meant for Company Transfer and you need to be having at least 1 year in the Company even before applying for L1 Visa.

    And coming to having H1 simultaneously is not possible as you will be doing a transfer from H1 to L1 as you are still in the country and your H1 visa becomes invalid. Also the 6 year limit applies to both the period spent on H1 and L1.

    If you would require to start afresh , then you need to go back the country and get fresh L1 visa stamped and that would be valid for 6 years...

    I was in the same situtation and had to transfer from L1 to H1 as I did not want to go through the Visa appointment hassles.

    Hope this helps...

    :( That sucks, but thanks for the info.




    hair AMOR TE AMO TANTO TANTO. amor te amo amor te quiero. 2011 amor te amo Recados para
  • 2011 amor te amo Recados para


  • tnite
    07-26 03:11 PM
    My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
    Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

    My 140 is still pending


    What do you mean by job ending this month? Is she not interested in looking for other projects or is she planning to change to H4?

    If she's not planning to continue working then she has to change to H4.



    more...

    amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero.
  • amor te amo amor te quiero.


  • singhsa3
    07-12 09:18 AM
    Thats not the fact! and could be easily argued against.
    "We continue to pay for Your Social Security
    But the presidency gives illegals over legals more priority"




    hot amor te amo amor te quiero amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero.
  • amor te amo amor te quiero.


  • hydboy77
    06-22 07:19 PM
    good one. Here is the schedule for USCIS
    2009 Pre-Adjudicate 485
    2010 Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2011 Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2012 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2013 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
    2014 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485

    and what is Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudication? that would be knock the living daylights out of the EB2\Eb3 India\China applicants with Employment verification letter, same semilar job restrictions etc. If a few people some how survive the Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre--Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudication USCIS will issue an RFE on how you survived so many RFE's.

    Hope some aide of a congressman or senator or somebody working in USCIS reads this and realizes how inhumanely we are being treated. The above is no joke, all of us on EAD are going to be Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre--Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated out of USA with RFE's and denials.




    I was thinking on how USCIS may be working.. heres my thought.

    Boss come out of the cabin and a clerk approaches and says, Saar ji need vacation kids are getting bored in their summer vacation, boss being in a good mood announces okie everyone go on vacation for 2 months, also ask the internet guy to make the dates "UNAVAILABLE"

    Then some seniors are planned to visit the USCIS office, since the dates are not current all the clerks are chit chatting, playing games on computer, texting..etc etc.. boss comes out of his office and says, what all you guys are doing ?? Get back to work.

    Again a clerk comes to the officer and says :D saar dates are not current what do we do, nothing is there to do. Boss turns really angry and says go and preadjuducate the preadjudicated cases and send RFEs. Show that you are working, make some calls threaten people of fraud, send finger printing notices.

    To check if this huge force is working or not he logs on to immigrationvoice.org and and start browsing the threads and then he find people posting question about the RFE on medical TST etc etc.. He is happy and satisfied that his clerks are working and may get an appraisal from his who is likely to visit the office anytime.

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D



    more...

    house te amo mi amor quotes. amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero. te
  • amor te amo amor te quiero. te


  • snathan
    04-26 05:43 PM
    Thanks UKannan,

    That is the first thing I did and the cust rep said it is 1 bag, moreover, she said talk to your travel agent.

    Also, it is different to hear from cust rep and then get the actual experience in front of the check-in staff. Hence I was asking recent experiences here.

    Please don't get me wrong, but traveling with 2 toddlers, the last thing I want is baggage hassle.

    Two bags, each can be max. 20 kg.




    tattoo amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero. que te quiero, que te amo
  • que te quiero, que te amo


  • nrakkati
    08-15 12:32 PM
    Great.. please contribute to DC rally in anyway you can.

    Will do my very best to attend and will encourage others to attend too. I know this is important to me like you and everyone else here and Thanks for what you are doing to community.



    more...

    pictures amor te amo amor te quiero. te amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero
  • amor te amo amor te quiero


  • punjabi
    02-28 12:48 PM
    Nothing to worry if you are a genuine employee of a genuine company, as most of us are! People who don't cheat need not be afraid of USCIS or IRS inquisition.


    Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:

    The Federal government is about to start knocking on the doors of employers, demanding to see I-9 records and more.
    ...
    ...
    More... (http://rss.justia.com/~r/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom/~3/DpyqOn5n_Us/silicon-valley-employers-must.html)




    dresses amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero
  • amor te amo amor te quiero


  • mrajatish
    09-17 12:02 PM
    Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.

    Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.



    more...

    makeup amor te amo. amor te amo amor te quiero. te amo mi amor quotes.
  • te amo mi amor quotes.


  • chanduv23
    09-16 03:01 PM
    Well...This is called "Heights" or "Crossing the limits". Now come on...a friend who has helped u a lot in the past, but cannot(or will not) make it to DC for whatever reasons, u r gonna cut ur relationship with him??? Either u r mean or u dont respect ur friend's decision. Different ppl have different perspectives and one shud respect that rather than cutting off valuable relationships by being narrow minded and expect others to follow what he/she is doing. Else they'll be loners all their lives.

    These people are lazy, selfish cowards - they don't have guts to come forward and tell me "Hey, I just cannot come but I am supportive of the cause"

    Yes - I know who helped and who did not - those who helped me in the past are supportive

    So thanks for your advice - I know what I am doing here - and see you at the rally




    girlfriend que te quiero, que te amo amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero.
  • amor te amo amor te quiero.


  • VivekAhuja
    02-20 03:45 PM
    GC and LC Wage is for FUTURE job offer and has nothing to do with what you earn now. However, massive difference can raise questions as to how you can justify such a big raise. Hope that the question does not rise.




    hairstyles amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo amor te quiero. amor te amo. montagem fotos te
  • amor te amo. montagem fotos te


  • petersebastian
    04-01 06:00 PM
    Apply for GC...as you become illegal its easier to get GC. Only people who legal and law obeying to need to be in line for years.

    And I can't apply for a green card, I don't meet the criteria...I'd have to get married with a woman.




    gclongwaytogo
    10-24 09:47 AM
    :o:)




    Edison99
    09-30 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the link!
    Central Board of Excise and Customs (http://www.cbec.gov.in/)

    Personally we never had problem carrying personal Jewelery.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment