Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2006 Honda Element Interior

images 2011 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element EX-P
  • 2006 Honda Element EX-P



  • hmehta
    08-08 01:49 PM
    May not be direct answer to your question, but I had the same issue 3 years back - though my situation was a little bit different as I was changing dept. within the company - i also had arguments from both sides of the fences......eventually the company lawyer went ahead and filed an AMMENDED H1-B!!!!!......And on my GC application it has been shown as 2 different jobs.....now the sad part....when I suggested to the lawyer to file in EB-2 category instead of EB-3 (I know it also depends on the job description) because I had experience (previous job in the same company) + MS degree......the same lawyer said that it is not counted as 2 separate jobs because you were in the same company:(.......might be he was correct both the time (though I have my own doubts).....but I would advise to do what the lawyer suggests......unless you have some solid proof to back your theory!!!

    :(
    Hi folks,

    Here's my situation:
    Currently applied for 485 and waiting for receipt
    Will be applying for EAD/AP this week.
    I am working Company XYZ, in State A, City A currently and will be transferring to State B, City B within the same company, with the same job designation/description etc., absolutely no changes on that front and virtually no change in salary but in compliance with prevailing wage etc. for State B, City B.

    Also the transfer is not going to affect my 485 because of my 140 which said "relocation within the US may be necessary" and this was expected when I started my GC.

    The issue is with a technicality - my PERM was for XYZ, Inc and the same company in State B is called XYZ Engineering Inc, technically 2 different companies and that's because every state has its own rules as to how a national company can be registered/operated.

    Coming to my question re H1B:
    My corporate attorney says that due to this technicality, my H1B needs to be AMENDED which according to my GC attorney is the same as applying for a new H1B but not having to wait in line. My question is whether this will have a negative impact on my pending 485/EAD/AP in any way.

    Please advice. Anything will help.

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper 2006 Honda Element EX-P 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element
  • 2006 Honda Element



  • averagedesi
    09-23 08:45 PM
    I think your scenario is perfectly valid, its a honest mistake by USCIS, however if USPS or fedex or UPS screws things up and if the application reaches USCIS say on August 18th or 20th instead of the 17th, I dont think USCIS would do anything but reject the application again. But I guess it doesnt hurt to try assuming one is not desperate for the AP as in my case.





    2006 Honda Element Interior. 2007 Honda Element SC SUV
  • 2007 Honda Element SC SUV



  • desighee
    03-05 10:32 AM
    on H4 u can spend time fighting with your spouse.According to USCIS Memo this is permissible





    2011 2006 Honda Element 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Civic EX Scranton,
  • 2006 Honda Civic EX Scranton,



  • fatjoe
    09-24 10:11 AM
    My 485 app was received on July 18 at NSC, no checks cashed yet. EAD/ AP recieved on Aug 10 at NSC, got RN for EAD and AP. Is there a possibility of getting EAD card, even if 485 was not filed? One of my freinds was under the same situation, and she and her spouse got the EAD from TSC, without 485 filing.



    more...


    2006 Honda Element Interior. 2005 Honda Element LX South
  • 2005 Honda Element LX South



  • darslee
    07-11 01:35 AM
    and not lose focus ;)





    2006 Honda Element Interior. 2011 honda element interior
  • 2011 honda element interior



  • up_guy
    09-25 02:03 PM
    Porting PD Imp Approach & Question

    Background-

    Working with employer A have approved labor and I-140 EB3 and have a copy of all documents. Also have an approved EB2 PERM with employer B.

    My questions are �
    1) Can I transfer my H-1B to employer B to file new I-140 using EB3 Priority Date using recently announced premium service and I will tell employer A that I am on vacation ?

    If I get new EB2 approval with old EB3 Priority Date then I will resign from employer A
    If I will get rejected new EB2 with old Eb 3 Priority Date then I will go back to old employer A that I am back from vacations

    Since this is premium service so turn around time is less than 4 weeks. Less than 4 weeks is not that uncommon to go on vacation.

    Any comments or risk of this approach



    more...


    2006 Honda Element Interior. 2011 Honda Element Interior.
  • 2011 Honda Element Interior.



  • gcisadawg
    09-09 11:38 PM
    To reactivate your h1b you need to resenter the us using your h1b visa stamp, if you don't have an h1b visa stamp you would need to get it stamped at a consulate

    No, to re-activate, all that is needed is a h1B extension or amendment petition. An I-94 would would come along with that and that would put you on H1B status again.





    2010 2007 Honda Element SC SUV 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2011 Honda Element Interior.
  • 2011 Honda Element Interior.



  • vxg
    10-26 06:26 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    Guys,
    My A # on EAD is different from approved I-140? Is it common?



    more...


    2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element - Images
  • 2006 Honda Element - Images



  • GCard_Dream
    01-04 04:02 PM
    On the homepage, just click on "Forum". At the end of that page you'll be able to see all the details.

    Is there a place the membership number is shown?





    hair 2006 Honda Civic EX Scranton, 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2009 Honda Element SC
  • 2009 Honda Element SC



  • howzatt
    04-13 01:56 PM
    I already transferred my H1 on 1st week of March within 1 day and worked on a 3-4 week project ( real Project from a good client) but now we are not been able to nail the next Project and this new company is very accurate about H1 ( they should be also ) - they will cancel my H1 after the last Pay stub.

    They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.

    If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.

    You are exempt from this year's quota even if your 140 is not approved. I was referring to your wife's H1 possibilities. I think your first priority should be get an employer who can transfer your H1. Alternately, you could request your current H1b sponsor to give you a few more weeks to sort out your situation. It sounds from your tone that F1 for your wife is the last thing you want to consider.

    The IT market is not as bad as it seems(assuming you are in this field). With so many years of experience, I would use all my contacts to find a H1B sponsor. Believe me, there are still some good consulting firms out there. Good luck!



    more...


    2006 Honda Element Interior. 2011 Honda Element Interior.
  • 2011 Honda Element Interior.



  • ysnraju
    12-07 12:02 AM
    for my 8th Year extension I applied on 16th Nov.2007
    and got approval notice on 28th Nov.2007 with 1 Yr extension.
    Actually based on December bulletin my attorney asked for 3 yrs. but got 1 yr. as in Nov my PD is current.
    Off-course on 30th my I485 is approved.


    So there is no doubt your attorney is so wrong.......





    hot 2005 Honda Element LX South 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2007 Honda Element SC SUV
  • 2007 Honda Element SC SUV



  • needlotsofluck
    08-13 09:30 PM
    Hi,

    I just read the FAQ#3 and A33 says that I-485 �7/30/07 Y� should be used but my attorney used "07/24/06 Y" to file my I-485. Very worried now... any comments... what are chances that my apllication would be rejected?

    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.

    Thanks
    Ron


    It says on FAQ3:
    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used. I-485 Version 07/24/06 is also acceptable. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov.

    Please read the whole answer.



    more...


    house The interior is Honda-perfect, 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element Ex P Loaded
  • 2006 Honda Element Ex P Loaded



  • newtoh1
    04-07 03:31 PM
    Hi,
    My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
    I have new H1 extension for 3 years.

    --If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
    --If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.





    tattoo 2011 honda element interior 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element EX Buena
  • 2006 Honda Element EX Buena



  • alparsons
    February 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
    38mm is still very much in the "normal" range for a 35mm format. The usual guidline has been that the focal length of the "normal" lens should be approx. the same as the film diagonal. If you were to crop your image to 8 x10 proportions from a 35mm image the diagonal would be 38.4mm.



    more...


    pictures 2011 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2009 Honda Element Interior
  • 2009 Honda Element Interior



  • ameerka_dream
    05-16 08:57 AM
    Got some info from I M M I H E L P dot com. Hope it's helpful to everybody
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is possible to register the birth later than one year after the actual date of birth.?

    First, We to get a Non-Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC) from the concerned office.

    After that, get an affidavit from parent or a close relative stating the birth took place at home/ hospital etc and get it notarized. Then a "vakalatnama" has to be filed by the Parents/close relatives through an attorney and submitted to the Municipality court of that jurisdiction along with the Non-Availability of Birth Certificate.

    "A Class" magistrate will then review the case and issue a standing order to the Municipal office to make a fresh entry and then issue a new birth certificate.

    You should carry school leaving certificate, tenth or twelfth class certificate, applicant's passport, address proof of parents etc. to them to register your birth. If available, please take the address proof that indicates that your parents lived in that area at the time of your birth. Delayed birth certificates are not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.

    If your birth was registered more than 1 after your were born, you must submit the secondary evidence should be submitted along with the certificate.

    sources from I M M I H E L P dot com:

    http://www..com/birth-certificate/delayed-birth-registration.html
    http://www..com/birth-certificate/non-availability-birth-certificate.html





    dresses 2007 Honda Element SC SUV 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 HONDA ELEMENT LX,
  • 2006 HONDA ELEMENT LX,



  • logiclife
    06-23 06:46 PM
    I have forwarded all emails I got to Swati, who is in LA and will contact you about the documentary.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup 2006 Honda Element - Images 2006 Honda Element Interior. The interior is Honda-perfect,
  • The interior is Honda-perfect,



  • Prashanthi
    10-20 05:02 PM
    The problem might occur when you file for citizenship, you have to justify why you dint work after getting the GC. However it is not written in stone that if you dont work for your petitioning company the officer will deny your citizenship or revoke your GC. They will look at the totality of the circumstances, since you worked for the petitioner for some time, they may not make a determination that the job offer was speculative, you have to show that you had every intention of working for them and the company had every intention of hiring you, maybe they can give a letter stating that they continue to market you and will re-hire as soon as the economy imporves. If your company finds a project for you, you should continue to work for them. Or you could have done AC-21 after the I-140 was approved and before the I-485 was approved.





    girlfriend 2006 Honda Element EX Buena 2006 Honda Element Interior. honda element
  • honda element



  • arrarrgee
    09-23 07:44 AM
    I have an MBA from India....EB2...PD 2005 dec..I am not sure if i qualify under SKIL bill...I have completed my 3 yrs of exp in US..cud some one clarify this for me plz...
    thx





    hairstyles 2011 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Element Interior. 2006 Honda Civic EX London, KY
  • 2006 Honda Civic EX London, KY



  • reddymjm
    01-07 09:09 AM
    I just entered US on my AP. Old one (stamped one) was valid till May 08 09 and I had a renewed AP. The IO asked for both old and new AP. I had only the new one. He said I am supposed to carry both. Then he issued me a stamp valid till dec 30 09 and said am supposed to carry the stamped AP paper along with the stamp all the time. Then I aksed about the expiry validity. He said I have to have a new AP after the AP expiry date on AP not on the passport.

    But I heard the otherway at the canada border.





    a_yaja
    07-17 10:31 AM
    To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.
    You can file for AOS from any status. The only problem will be that you cannot renew your non-immigrant visa unless it is a dual intent visa like H1B, L or O.

    Since you are a Canadian citizen, I am assuming that you don't actually have to get a H1 visa stamped on your passport (I may be wrong - check with your attorney). When you enter the US, you should be able to show all your documents for H1B approval (LCA application, approved petition, etc - I don't remember the entire list) and get an I-94 with H1B status and expiry date.

    As far as AOS petition is concerned, I think it is considered adandoned unless you are on a valid H1 or L status. Since you are on TN status and you will be leaving the country on TN status, your application might be considered adandoned. You will have to talk to an attorney and find out if you can travel out of the country.





    snathan
    04-28 05:40 PM
    Until you know the reason for denial, its difficult to give any opinion. If you know the chances are very low if you are going for appeal, I would still advise you for that to get some time.

    1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
    2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
    3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.

    I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...

    So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment